The Secret Millionaire

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by theflyingscot, Aug 25, 2008.

1. theflyingscot

theflyingscot New Member

The Easington Colliery Band will be appearing on THE SECRET MILLIONAIRE programme onTuesday 26th August.

If you want to know what happens please tune in.

The Flying Scot
  2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Sorry I missed you guys for the photograph in Troon on Saturday. I waited round at the back of the hall by the sea wall but no-one showed up. Good luck with the programme.
  3. theflyingscot

theflyingscot New Member

4. theflyingscot

theflyingscot New Member

The Flying Scot on radio Newcastle (8.15) & Tyne Tees (8.35) tomorrow morning !!!

The Secret Millionaire.....
  5. alanl58

alanl58 Member

Well done Easington!

Shame there was not a bit more of the Band though.

6. Debra Smith

Debra Smith New Member

Saw the programme. Well Done. Fantastic.
  7. Trumpetboy

Trumpetboy New Member

Well done Easington!! Your famous now TheFlyingScot! Good luck for the future!!
  8. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Was chuffed to bits for you all - Well Done!

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Excellent stuff, I saw the programme and you presented yourselves excellently. Please pass my regards to the whole band, especially your Secretary - who came across wonderfully.

Well done!
  10. T Winch

T Winch Member

Nice one Scott! I've always been a bit suspicious about these shows being set up but your reaction looked pretty genuine to me (either that or you're a very good actor!). Nearly had me blubbing. I don't think Denis is giving you his best price on a flugel though ;)
  11. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

Congratulations to you all and keep the name of the colliery going for as long as you can. Did anyone else think it slightly ironic that a millionaire from Brighouse gave some much needed cash to a brass band that doesn't bear that famous name? Just goes to show that the cash does indeed find the worthy.
  12. Thanks to everyone for their congratulations!! Hopefully some of our good fortune will be passed around the banding world!!

The Flying Scot
  13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Didn't see this thread until now and only caught the last minute of the prog last night! Gutted!

Well done tho, I gather you all did yourselves (and banding in general) proud.
  14. missflugel

missflugel Member

Last night was great. A fab band social occasion to watch the programme. Scott was brilliant on the programme and there are so many positive things being said about the band which is great. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and congratulations xx
  15. Bungle

Bungle Member

16. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

great show just watched it on catch up
  17. cornetmad

cornetmad New Member

I recorded the programme last night and just watched it, I found it quite emotional watching Carl give you that cheque Scott. Well done Easington and congratulations!!!
  18. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Well Done Easington! Thoroughly enjoyed the programme and a thoroughly deserved cash injection.