The Royal Artillery Band and Crawley Millennium Concert Band

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by JRobertS, Aug 12, 2003.

1. JRobertS

JRobertS New Member

Not brass band, but I'm sure it will still appeal to many of you.

On Friday 10th October, my band (Crawley Millennium Concert Band) will be giving a joint concert with the Band of the Royal Artillery (one of the Army's top state bands).

The concert starts at 8pm at the Hawth Theatre, Crawley, West Sussex. To view the concert details on the Hawth's website, click here.

This promises to be a very entertaining evening and the proceeds will be going to the Corps of Army Music Trust and St. Catherine's Hospice.

Tickets are available from the Hawth's website (see link above) and from the Box Office: 01293 553636. Book early to avoid disappointment; they are selling fast!

2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

:lol: - thats my brother and sisters band (artillary)

3. JRobertS

JRobertS New Member

What do they play?

4. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Say hello to Steve and Alan on Tuba! :D

5. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

Jolyon Stead who plays euph and Laura who plays french horn

6. JRobertS

JRobertS New Member

Hi Mike.

I'll say hello to Alan for you, but I'm sure you'll see him first, as CMCB aren't rehearsing during August. I'm not sure who Steve is. The only Steve who plays tuba in the band is a guy who helps us out occasionally. I can only assume you mean him.

Regards,
    Jason

7. JRobertS

JRobertS New Member

Excellent. I'm the Millennium Band's euphonium player, so I look forward to meeting your brother.

Regards,
    Jason