The proper Mouthpiece

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by James McFadyen, Oct 22, 2003.

1. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

There's seems to have been a lot of posts about choosing proper mouthpieces, but come on, you don't really need to ask a daft question like that, everyone knows that the best mouthpiece a bandsman can use is themouthpiece.com

surely it must be? :wink:

2. lizi

lizi Member

:roll: James, that was perhaps the most sucking up done in one sentence! :roll:

3. James McFadyen

na, just stating the obvious! :lol:

4. KennyC

KennyC Member

Good to see you back online James. Don't you have some unfinished business in the viz thread?

5. James McFadyen

As far as the Viz thread goes, I'm finished with it, I've aired my views and made my peace and wish to longer talk about it. I respect that people have their own opinions, just like I do :lol:

6. KennyC

KennyC Member

.............and sometimes those opinions are just plain wrong!

KC

7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Ah but the opinions of official tMP personell are never wrong, when acting in their official capacity - and this Mod is of the opinion that this is not the place to discuss the Viz. thread.

James, you are quite correct in your opinion that themouthpiece.com is the greatest thing in the history of the world, and I present you with a large slice of lemon for sucking-up ;)

;)

Keppler
    Mod

8. James McFadyen

Thanks Keppler! :wink:

9. KennyC

KennyC Member

Well said Keppler. So I suggest that all involved return to the debate in it's proper place - the Viz. thread.

KC