The Person Below Me

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by bigmamabadger, May 14, 2007.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Chicken or egg conundrum. Another is the 14 year girl whose body has been frozen after she died of cancer this October. Does the soul leave at death and if it does will another take its place when and if the body is revived? Will she still have her memories and emotions?

The person below me has seen Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

2. Independent Silver Band

Independent Silver Band Active Member

I have seen them. They are outside my window right now!!!!!!

The person below me is tired of everything going wrong!!!!!

3. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

That's interesting Have things really gone wrong or has the outcome just been different to the one expected and eventually could the result be considered better than the outcome originally desired ?

The person below has Christmas presents wrapped and ready to go.

4. Mesmerist

Can you hear the sound of hollow laughter? No but my excuse is there is a birthday to sort out first.

The person below can do the full lotus position.

5. Independent Silver Band

After yesterday, I can't sit in an easy chair, much less fold myself into a yoga position.

The person below me enjoyed playing American Civil War Music today.

6. Mesmerist

I tootled through a bit of the Arban in an obligated manner to appease the guilt of not doing it for two days. (I've been busy!)

The person below is super organized and once had a crush on someone called Stanley.

7. Independent Silver Band

Not me, especially the Stanley part!!!!!!!

The person below me is well fed.

8. Mesmerist

*cough* Whispers to Bill, did you find my secret stash of chocolate? o_O

The person below me has absolutely forbidden the spending of any birthday money on a guinea pig. Absolutely no no no. Now a chicken or two...

9. wife divine

Aww. How about a compromise ? One chicken, one guinea pig. Or what about a guinea fowl ?

The person below has just had a lovely nap and will probably not be able to sleep tonight as a result.

10. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

No - but I feel like a nap . . .
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . .

The person below me is starting to wonder how many years (decades?) it's been since they last flushed through their instrument - and to wonder exactly how many billion microbes are flourishing inside it! :eek:

Not to mention wondering what revolting crud may emerge when they do!

11. wife divine

That reminds me of Barbara Royle of The Royle Family speaking about her late mother's constipation 'They found stuff lodged up there that had been there since the sixties' to which David Senior replied 'She sounds like a wonderful woman'

The person below wishes it was spring.

12. Mesmerist

Soon be here...:)

The person below has just done 3 straight hours of carol playing at Tescos wearing a reindeer outfit.

13. wife divine

Not guilty. Been defrosting the freezer ready to restock with Christmas goodies.

The person below wishes there weren't so many family birthdays in December.

14. Independent Silver Band

We are indeed agreed!!!!!Myself, two sisters, my mother, and a granddaughter, and a son in law.

The person below me wishes the horses would stay in the pasture, and out of the road.

15. Mesmerist

I wish this pony < was on grass livery so we didn't have to rush around in the mornings before school and work.

The person below has not sneaked a chocolate sweet out of a jar for a secret santa present. Oh no, indeed not.

16. Independent Silver Band

You are right, but the person above has!!!!!!!!

The person below me has four more concerts this week.

17. Mesmerist

3 hours of carol playing (raised £641 over the weekend!) followed by a 2 hour rehearsal in the evening. One concert this week. Just got to make the antlers to finish off my costume. (sigh)

The person below is making more marrow rum now they realise that waiting over a year is WORTH it!

PS (Bill - you know me so well!)

18. Independent Silver Band

I do, indeed, but never heard of marrow rum.

The person below is proud of students this week.

19. mojo

mojo Active Member

Yes that's correct very proud of my granddaughter

The person below me is starting a new course .

20. mojo

mojo Active Member

Is the person below me finding all festivities expensive like Christmas Easter etc