The Parachute Regiment regimental march

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Raymond Morris, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Raymond Morris

Raymond Morris Member

During my five-years in England in the mid 1960s I was a member of the band of The Parachute Regiment - 10th Battalion (TA). I even did a few jumps and qualified even though that was not obligatory for bandsmen. Now in Brisbane, Australia I play in various brass bands and concert bands. I want to obtain the sheet music for the Parachute Regiment's march but I have had no success. I can't find it listed on the Internet. I wrote to the Parachute Regiment's musical director but received no reply. Can anyone tell me where I can buy this music or download a free copy?

2. MartinT

MartinT Member

Might be worth trying the Facebook page of the Band of the Parachute Regiment?

3. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Active Member

Try contacting The Librarian at Kneller Hall, that used to be the best way to obtain copies of Regimental and Corps Marches.
    There are contact details at the bottom of this page Royal Military School of Music

4. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

A brass band version has been done by Andy Ellis - not sure if he is on here but pm me your email and I'll connect you.

Andrew Norman likes this.
  5. Raymond Morris

Raymond Morris Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice