The Office Dare Game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brasscrest, Mar 28, 2006.

1. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

ONE POINT OFFICE DARES

1. Run one lap around the office at top speed.

2. Groan out loud in the bathroom cubicle (at least one other non-player must be in the bathroom at the time).

3. Ignore the first five people that say Good Morning to you.

4. Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say "Just called to say I can't talk to you now. Bye".

5. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp you hands over your ears and grimace.

6. Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say "Sorry, I prefer it this way".

7. Walk sideways to the photocopier.

8. While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.

THREE POINT DARES

9. Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him/her with double barrelled fingers.

10. Babble incoherently at fellow employees and then ask "Did you get all of that, I don't want to have to repeat it."

11. Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).

12. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle ( there must be a non-player in sight).

13. Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

FIVE POINT DARES

14. At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the National Anthem. (Extra points if you launch into it yourself).

15. Walk into a very busy person's office while they watch you with growing irritation, turn off the light switch on/off several times.

16. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".

17. Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two."

18. At lunchtime, get down on your knees and raise your fist and announce "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again!"

19. Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it."

20. Quack like a duck to the tune of the Blue Danube.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Game ONE POINT
    Phone someone
    Office Dare
    bathroom
    name
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Watch how many people reply to this p[ost saying this is a normal day at the office for them...
    :rolleyes:
    BMB
    xx

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

One I've witnessed (not done by me, I might add....)

Belch whilst saying the word 'b****cks' (whilst a 'high up' manager is in full listening range - he didn't know where it had come from, luckily!)

5. Tack7

Tack7 Member

When i was a printer, throwing things at each other or playing footy was a daily, even hourly event. We gained the knack of breaking machines when thrown objects fell into them & then being very believable when telling bosses "I dont know what happened, it was running fine then just stopped!"

Simon

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We play Bulls**t Bingo.

Each playing member takes a piece of paper in to a meeting with them and on the paper is a 16 square graph, with a "power saying" or "meeting cliche" written in each square.

As these sayings are said in the meeting you tick them off on your sheet, and on getting a full line you have to audibly say "House!" or "Bulls**t!" in the meeting.

It makes those drab, boring meetings soooooo much more fun. :biggrin:

7. 1alexm

1alexm Member

this is a normal day at the office for me (hahaha)

Just to add:
    Things you shouldn’t say to your boss during an interview:
    I want your job.
    Who’s that old hag in the photo on your desk?
    Do you want to hear about my police record?
    Where in Gods name did you get that tie?
    I hear nobody does much work in this place

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

I refer to everyone at work as "jim" cause i cant be bothered to properlly learn there names, so that one is just normal everyday for me.

9. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

we (used to) play Bull **** bingo in band sometimes and sometimes in supply lessons too.

10. persins

persins Member

I've actually done conductor bingo in rehearsal once.
    I printed off loads of his favourite sayings and held them up whenever he said it! Thankfully he saw the funny side. He was quite surprised how many I'd managed to get though!!

11. EIBB_Ray

EIBB_Ray Member

Here's a new 5 pointer:

Stand by the printer and wait for someone else to come up behind you, then announce, "I hate it when people leave stuff in the printer" and pull the new output out of the printer (which might be the other person's) and toss it in the shred bin.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Game ONE POINT
    Phone someone
    Office Dare
    bathroom
    name