The Not-Football Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, May 19, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Oh look. It's started. The World Cup Madness. As if we didn't get enough of it last time...
    I think it's time we started up the girlie thread about shoes and make-up and beautiful men and pink things.
    Pink Girlie Badger
    xxx

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Girlie Badgerxxx
    World Cup Madness
    girlie thread
    pink things
    time
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Now I'm not going to stand for such sexist nonsense. I too cannot stand football, but I don't want to talk about shoes, make-up and beautiful men and pink things. So can we widen the scope of the conversation please, and at least include some conversation about beautiful women! :biggrin: :tongue:

4. hj&jt

hj&jt New Member

:clap: Well said. Not all of us men will be glued to every kick

5. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Ooh and curtains, and dishwashers and Richard and Judy's latest book tip (not in your wildest dreams) and... and... bluebells and daffodils...OOOOOOOOOO ;)

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Weirdos :-?

7. Bigenglandfan

Bigenglandfan Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your problems, but it is good that you feel that you can talk about them openly.

8. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

Ooh, the perfect thread for me!
    Anyone want any advice on shopping, shoes (just call me Imelda Marcos), make-up, anything pink and fluffy, just ask yours truely!

9. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Question 1. Could you please tell me how to go shopping for shoes, where I don't just go to one shop, buy the first pair that look like they will do the job, and don't bother to try them on until I get home, and they have to be less than £20.

Question 2. Could you please tell me if there is any makeup which will make me look young again without looking like I am wearing makeup.

Question 3. Could you please tell me where I can get a pair of pink, fluffy socks to go with my sandals when I go to Spain soon.

Question 4. Could you please explain the offside rule :)

10. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

Tim, I have just the pair of fluffy pink socks that you are after! and I also have a pair in cream so they will show your tan off on holiday even better:tongue: But you would never catch me wearing socks with sandles, that is a big NO NO!!!
    Now then, your other questions. Hmmmm, shoe shopping is not just about the end product, but also about the enjoyment of being surrounded by hundreds of pairs of fantastic shoes! Bliss! But as for finding a decent pair under £20, you're probably better to wait for the sales. But, if you're a size 8 or 9, i'm sure I've got some you can borrow should you so wish, got a lush pair with a metal chain ankle strap. What do ya reckon? lol!
    Make up, well I'm 26 and not yet in need of the anti aging products, but if you want your colours doing, just ask!
    As for the 'off side rule', hell knows! :eek:

11. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Girlie Badgerxxx
    World Cup Madness
    girlie thread
    pink things
    time
  13. bigmamabadger

There's a lovely shop in Manchester, just round the corner from Affleck's Palace that does pink sequinned shoes up to size 12. Can't imagine who they'd be for, but I suggest you spend a good 3 hours in there trying them all on. Then walk out without buying anything.

Ah. Possibly you're onto a loser here, I suggest stage mak-up. Just don't let anyone get too close...

Sock Shop. Unbeatable when it comes to pink fluff.

Try this.
    Oh and here's a beautiful woman to go with my beatiful man.
    BMB
    xx

Attached Files:

14. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

ENGLAND FOR THE WORLD CUP!

Oops, sorry. Wrong thread. Sorry to disturb you....

;)

15. bigmamabadger

Dave Payn may the curse of pink follow you all your days. Your eyebrows to be plucked and your legs to be waxed. Your hair to be washed in L'Oreal (because you're worth it), your lips to be coated in Max Factor Summer Rose, your wife to leave a red T-shirt in the wash so all your boxer shorts go delicate shell-pink and the fairies to paint your car overnight to resemble a Barbie accessory.
    :tongue:
    BMB
    xx

16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well that's my secret out, then! ;) :)

17. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

18. bigmamabadger

19. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Not a bad swap. Ask any Scotsman/Welshman....:clap: ;)

20. ju33les

ju33les Member

21. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Whilst I can't personally relate to this, apparently some of you can!!

Highway Code Amendment 2006/0132:

"In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it
    has recently become compulsory for anyone with lower than average driving ability

to display a warning flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) attached
    to the top of at least one door/window of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, flags on both sides of the vehicle are required.

Those with the potential to become dangerous drivers who as yet can't actually drive or
    do not own a car should put one or two in the front first floor windows of the property
    at which they reside.

22. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

hehehehehe those things are so annoying....
    Didnt realise that was to do with driving ability tho...
    lol
    nice one