The Monette 'Flumpet'

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Vicky, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Vicky

Vicky New Member

Does anybody have one of these or know of anyone who has one?

I really want to try one and see if it is what I'm looking for before I think about getting one! I do know that Monette is a ****** good make and wondered if anyone could share experiences with me of what they are like!!

Your comments would be welcomed!!

Vicky

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    one
    Monette 'Flumpet
    anybody
    experiences
    anyone
  3. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

I have played a few Monette instruments and have thought them to be excellent, but whether they are worth the staggering price tag is entirely a personal choice (for me, I didn't think they were worth THAT much more than what I would spend on a different make). For that sort of figure, you want to try one yourself before spending anything.

I have read some very good reviews of Monette equipment (including the flumpet) on other forums, but they don't come up too often on tMP - not being a maker known for their brass band instruments. Rather than risk another run-in with the powers-that-be - please PM me if you wish to know ehere these other forums might be.

4. Chris B

Chris B New Member

If you do a search on www.trumpetherald.com/forum you'll find some more information about the Flumpet and Monette in general.

Best regards,

Chris