The Happy Room

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by StellaJohnson, Jan 7, 2009.

1. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

There are too many grumpy people on tmp (including me!!) and I feel we need to spread happiness.

"Love thy Neighbour"
  2. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I'll spread some happiness!!! Happy new year everybody (sorry i'm nearly a week late!)

Smile and be happyyyyyy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  3. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

I had a happy moment today... in English, our teacher was demonstrating different sentence types (yes, A level English Lit and people didn't know the difference between simple, compound and complex sentences) and her main clause was "I went to town"..... which ended up as "I went to town and bought some very lovely sausages" and she didn't understand why I found it so funny!!!
  4. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

I'm happy :) :) :) :)

Its a new year - woo!
  5. StellaJohnson

Spending my free beer tokens tonight. Larger tastes so much nicer when it costs nowt
  6. StellaJohnson

Ronaldo has crashed his car
  7. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

8. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Gone for a Bentley, then I see. Good British car. That Ferrari just crumples!:)
  9. StellaJohnson

I'm coming in here for a smile, its getting a bit heated out there!!!
  10. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Big sis sent me this - reckon I have a lot to smile about...

How to train for a mammogram...

Ok,now you've had your laugh,

Nobody needs to know.. It will be your secret!

OK gals, now that you have had your laugh, remember... Breast Cancer Awareness... Go have those boobs checked out and stay healthy! Pass the message on to your mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, friends, and even your enemies. Because the WORST enemy is Breast Cancer.
  11. flugel_fancy

flugel_fancy Member

Though Id come in here as Im happy! Im drinking wine, eating chocolate, the ironing is done and there's no work tomorrow.... Oh and I'm spending my Saturday night on TMP and ebay :tongue:
  12. jockinafrock

Got to share this one with you all... Big sis strikes again...!

|Guts or Balls...

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the **** and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death

13. David Mann

David Mann Member

Chill time for me! Snow is falling but don't have to go out, roast beef in oven, red wine opened!
  14. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

I bought a goldfish tank today...yay!
  15. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Now all you have to do is teach your goldfish how to drive it! :p
    Jack E likes this.
  16. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

god that was bad!
  17. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Thank you ;)
  18. StellaJohnson

19. If I did that, I'd probably get arrested!:biggrin:
  20. jockinafrock

Boy wonder got his official letter today inviting him to be a member of the NYBBGB. Yippee...!!! :D