ThE hApPiEsT dAy?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by little_miss_marcroft, Jun 2, 2004.

1. whats the happiest day of your life so far?! Something that makes you smile soooooo much, and makes you grin the bigggggggest grin :D And want to jump for joy?! :bounce

Mine has to be the day I watched my sister give birth to my absolutely beautiful niece, Lauren!!!!

2. Nat

Nat Member

when my best mate told me she wanted me to be a godmother to her unborn baby boy!! i cried when she told me it was a boy!! :bounce :bounce and when i started my new band

3. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

No idea on the best. Worst seems to be today.

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

the day i had my first donner kebab... haven't looked back since...

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Not sure really... nothing springs to mind instantly...

...Felt pretty happy when we won the Area this year though :D

6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

When i finished the London Marathon last year...couldn't stop crying! Also when I got a phone call saying I had the dream job I'd been for an interview for...even though it meant I'd have to move to Durham :?

7. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Probably graduating - my dad said he was proud of me, he'd never said that before (or since!). If not that then seeing my niece for the first time.

8. six pints

six pints Active Member

this one time, at band camp, it was really sunny, so we had a samba on the lawn, and me claire, we were mud wrestling...
    oh, also one big friday, aka last day of school ever. started drinking at 10am, and was just really really happy all day, i had a book that people signed, and it gets more and more incoherent as the day goes on!

9. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Mines a toss up between my wedding day, the day my daughter was born and the day I adopted my son.

10. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Without a doubt, mine was the day I saw my daughter born.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Something
    :D
    life
    Lauren
    joy
  12. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Durham's not THAT bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

My best day is a joint thing between the days of the births of any of my three children and the day my mum said she thought she had beaten cancer following treatment the first time it had appeared.

Becoming an item with Deb

After that it’s joint again between Huddersfield Town gaining promotion to the 1st division 9 years ago and gaining promotion to the 2nd division on Monday just gone, and also with the day that Emley came second at the Yorkshire area’s in the 4th section to qualify for the nationals.

14. HBB

HBB Active Member

Getting into College? :)

15. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

My big friday was ace to chezza... going into skool at 9am, at wetherspoons by 10am don't get home till 1am following day
    :guiness

16. The happiest day of my life has to be the first time i saw my niece, she was a week old when I saw her cos my sister was living in Scarborough and I was on a 6 week cover period in Leeds and I couldn't get time off to see her any earlier

Second is the day I discocvered Elvis, my life has never been the same since

Then it would have to be the day my fiance proposed

Closely followed by the day I got my puppy!

17. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Hmm. Yet to find that out!!! I'm sure it will also be a happy day...moving house to Durham...if I ever find one..eh JAMES!!!!!! :shock:

18. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i've had a lot of days like that..
    the day i met my new half sister ashlee (now almost 2 years old)
    my last day of school the other day, i had some really nice things written on my t-shirt and in my book about me that i couldnt stop smiling
    the day i got my contact lenses coz evry1 kept commenting on how nice i looked and i couldnt stop smiling :p

also had some bad... which r outweighing the good atm :cry: