The fun of Uni Assignments!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I've sat down to one of my assignments for uni, Practical Analysis!

Oh the fun! :eek:

Anyone else busy with some interesting assignments?
  2. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Not an assignment as such... but I spent weeks studying sand... :-?
  3. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

ooh me!

Just finished an assignment designing a paintball gun mmmmmmm but still have another 2 left.:ranting2:
  4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Beats doing three teir analysis and commentary of a piece of music!
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

composing composing composing composing composing

got a brassband history essay to do................... joy! :biggrin:
  6. NeilW

NeilW Member

Yes, finished one late on Tuesday night haveing worked on it all last w/e on project management, software reuse and software professional issues.

The Open Uni doesn't stop for holidays - not even Christmas and Easter!

Exam later this month, then 6 months off before doing my last 2 courses and trying to figure out what to do for a dissertation.

7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I have to 'prepare and present a set of teaching materials for a topic in a National Curriculum subject making substantial use of ICT' - equivalent to 3000 words. Nice (I've decided to do electrictity and have made some fasinating activities :hammer ).
  8. I'm currently doing a huuuuge database project and I want to die :hammer So far its 33 pages and Im on the second out of 5 sections :mad:. Also this essay to do:
    Describe and evaluate the extent to which behaviour can be explained by reducing it to component parts and elemental issues (30 marks). What fun Im going to have...
  9. Jamie

Jamie Member

'How effectively does the cultural psychology perspective challenge mainstream psychology's focus on the individual?'

'The differences between news, public relations, and advertisement have become obsolete. All can be seen as 'propaganda'. Discuss.'

'Is gender something that we are or something that we do?'

Anybody got a clue?! :confused: Because I need one![​IMG]
  10. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

I hope that means more to you than it did to me...:confused: :confused: :confused:
  11. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I have nearly finished my work, just need to make one more point on my commentary.

Its been a bit of a hard slog though, as practical analysis is the most boring thing ever!

OH well only 5 more lectures! :clap: