The Fodens Richardson Award...

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Naomi McFadyen, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Nice to see that Fodens are eventually getting there with the decision for what has turned out to be a very popular award!
    After receiving 112 entries the band are down to 23!
    tMP's Roger Thorne, myself and James MacFayden are included in the list!

Check out http://www.4barsrest.com/news/detail.asp?id=1607 for more details!

:D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Fodens Richardson Award
    guys
    fingers
    tup
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Well done to the three of you for geting this far. Good luck to you and here's to you all making the final 10.

good luck to you

4. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Indeed! well done, and good luck to the three of you, and indeed, any other tMPers who might be lurking in that list ;)

5. Naomi McFadyen

Thanks guys...
    Yea, I did wonder if anyone else was in the list but couldnt recognise anyone else... so apologies if I missed anyone! ;-)

6. leisa

leisa Active Member

simon kerwins on here isnt he? is he not kerwintootle or am i makin that up?? :oops: :? :shock:

7. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

no kerwintootle is alex.. the missus ;) but simon is on as well i think.

8. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

No that's me 't'wife!

Simon lurks around here using my name. He's on the shortlist too. :D

Ta

9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Well done everyone....... hurrah!

10. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

well done you three, good luck with it! :D

11. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Congratulations to the 3 tMPers... :D :D

Hope to see you all in the final 10!...Hope to see you all in the final 3!! :D

:wink:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Fodens Richardson Award
    guys
    fingers
    tup
  13. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

Yeah nice one guys. I'm not at all jealous that I didn't make the shortlist... :evil: :cry:

No seriously, well done to all of the final 23, and especially the tMP contingent. Hope one of you goes on to win it! :tup :lol:

Dave

14. dyl

dyl Active Member

[​IMG] Well done guys! Can't wait to hear the pieces! And good luck for the next round.

15. Steve

Steve Active Member

Just echoing everyone elses congratulations. Well done to all 23 and a particular good look to tMPers.

16. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Well done, one and all. We could even have a play-off using the tMP band :!: :wink: :lol:

17. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

Thanks all! It really has been quite a wait finding out who is through.

I think to get down to the final 23 is great and even if I don't make it the final 10, then hey at least we've come this far!

Well done to everyone who entered, even if you didn't get through to the final 23, well it's actually the final 21 (someone didn't observe the rules! :wink: ) I think, regardless who wins the prizes, we all gave Fodens really good backing and it's absolutely fabulous that so many entries were recieved, even if it does mean higher competition :wink:

18. shedophone

shedophone Member

Ok ok, call me stupid, but whats this all about?
    The shortlist for what?
    :roll: :? :roll:

19. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

20. Naomi McFadyen

ok Stupid ;-)...

This "Fodens Richardson Award" was announced many months back... Basically a competition, run by Fodens, to compose or arrange a piece of music... The winner gets (and theres 2 winners, one comp, one arr) each £1000, the work published, recorded, etc etc... Quite some prize...
    The first shortlist has just been announced a few days ago... this is, to cut 112 entries, down to 21 now... (the band played through ALL the entries)

If you check out Fodens website (www.fodensband.co.uk) you'll find the press releases about it etc...

and for 00.20am thats quite well explained! :lol:

21. Naomi McFadyen

just beat me to it there Rog! :p

22. shedophone

shedophone Member

Well, i missed that one........
    Shame, would have entered something.
    Good luck everyone, maybe next year eh!