THE EVENT- room sharing

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by The Cornet King, Nov 12, 2003.

1. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

As i am aware the hotel most likely to be staying in for CinN is the Copthorne in Birmingham.
    The rooms are just for 2 people and so this post is aimed at those who are currently looking for a room mate.

Myself, Jez (Euph_Bari) and Andrew (Manx_Yessir) are travelling together and so planned to room together. As it is 2 to a room we need one unlucky (I mean very lucky :D :wink: ) person who wants to stay over and share with one of us :D

Please reply or PM one of us for details.
    Cheers.

2. leisa

leisa Active Member

i need a roomie i think

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

haha looks like its short straw between jez andy and chris then :D hehe

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

:lol: :lol:

good luck leisa..... remember double room, means 1 double bed :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol:

5. The Cornet King

Cheers Aidan...We can always rely on you!! Your a good un! :lol: :wink:

Oh Yeh forgot about the bed situation :?
    Looks like our 50 tMPers sharing 25 double beds could be a good un for the photo Album! :lol: :lol: :wink: :shock: :lol:

6. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

I'm sure there'll be twin rooms available won't there!!??

And Leisa, if they're are only double rooms available, I don't mind bringing a sleeping bag. So you can sleep on the floor! :wink: :lol: :twisted:

7. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

nope copthorne only does doubles, no twins!!! But seeing as it's £49/room/night working out at about £25 each, i'm not moaning. although Neil better not snore.... again....

8. leisa

leisa Active Member

i dont care who i share with as long as they are willing to drink lots and lots so i can larf at them!!

9. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i'm sure were all willing to drink lots! :lol:

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

and then clean up after them ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Euph_Bari
    Manx_Yessir
    Copthorne
    CinN
    Birmingham
  12. leisa

leisa Active Member

pfft not a chance hehehe

13. The Cornet King

Thank you folks for all your interest! (Yeh right :lol: )

But we have our (one and only) lucky candidate, :wink: who shall enjoy the drunken presence of 3 Yorkshiremen :D :lol:

Good luck Leisa...you may need it! :wink: :evil:

14. leisa

leisa Active Member

whats with the evil evil??? im scared now!!! and rather worried help!! :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry: :eek:

15. The Cornet King

mwaaa haa haaa.... :shock: us evil???? Never.
    :D Friendlier than a raccoon trying to nick your Marshmallow (that aint a metaphor! :lol: :lol: :shock: :wink:)

16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

hmmm, guess i should probably think about organising somewhere to stay then... only remembered I was going late last night!

17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well, having found that these silly hotels only do double rooms, anyone still need a roomie? Or should I look for someone to buy my kidney for a reasonable price?

It's either that or getting my lovely mother to drive to Birmingham to pick me up at 2am while i slur uncontrollably at people walking by... and not for the first time either!