the Event: money raised & promised so far...

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 6, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All,

Here's a regular update of how much money the tMP CiN Appeal has both raised (i.e. money received) and how much has been promised (i.e. money not yet received)

Figures correct as at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday 19th November...

tMP Children in Need Appeal amount actually received: £65

tMP Children in Need Appeal amount promised: £810

tMP Children in Need Appeal total possible amount raised: £875

Please note: this does not yet include any money associated with those who have registered their intent to play at the event (which as you know means a minimum donation of £10.00). If you have registered your interest, and you actually know you are going to be there, please inform me or one of the Mods and I can add your total proposed sponsorship amount to these figures.

J

2. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

I'll definately be there. Printed my sponsorship form off today an I already got £40 in sponsors!

3. mel

mel Member

Good on you Jo, I took my form into work as well today, have got £95 so far

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ill be there to along with the rest of the front row from Wem!!!(practice mite be a bit lite that night i think!)

Ive got £75.0 to add to your total John

EDIT: NEW TOTAL

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Sent an e-mail to my friends...have been promised £5 from one (don't foget poor students) plus 2 undisclosed amounts but don't forget about the pledge from mum.....
    Whenever you know how many people are playing in the tMP band for definite let me know as mum will give me that amount for such a brilliant cause!

6. twigglet

twigglet Member

I will print off a form and take it back to London with me, and bribe all my housemates to sponser me!! Will let you know the amount a.s.a.p

7. TheMusicMan

.. can you thank your Mum for me twig-trio please.... this is a very generous offer. I will let you know as soon as we have finalised how many folk will be playing.... thanks again.

Incidentally, where's RBT lately?

8. Di

Di Active Member

Vicki and I will be there. I took my form around work today, so far have about £20. IF and I mean IF I can raise a minimum of £100, I will be able to apply to my company to have it matched £ for £. Fingers crossed for the magic £100.

9. TheMusicMan

WOW Dinie - that is brilliant.... we're well on the way to a grand figure for tMP CiN... thanks for your efforts.

john

10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Australia!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Children in Need Appeal
    tMP CiN Appeal
    color
    tMP Children
    darkblue
  12. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

not at a certain funny-shaped-ball game by any chance? *envy*

anyway - will be printing my form off today, although will have to wait till Monday as the whole office has disappeared (there's a big hole where the building used to be)

13. davidsait

davidsait Member

I'm up to £40 so far.

14. Di B

Di B Member

My office is but a small one, but have still managed £35 so far!

Will be harassing fellow band members on Sunday too - be warned! :lol:

15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm up to £25 so far... I'll start really bugging people for sponsorship soon!

16. Di

Di Active Member

BARCLAYS

As an employee of Barclays Bank, I have made a successful application to have my funds raised for Children in Need matched under their £ for £ scheme. My sponsorship currently stands at £187.50 which means you can add £375 from me. :D :D :D

17. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Well i aint got £400 (well done Dinie by the way) but it'll be around the £40-£50 mark.

Something like that anyway. :D

18. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i got £70 so far for deffinate - few more people to ask :)

19. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

£40 from ChewyTuba and myself

20. leisa

leisa Active Member

i sent my dad to work with the sponser form this mornin hes only been there 2hrs and has just txt me sayin hes got 70 quid already-genius!!!

21. timbloke

timbloke Member

i'm up to £82 pledged and i've not even been round band yet. hopefully i should get into treble figures :)

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Children in Need Appeal
    tMP CiN Appeal
    color
    tMP Children
    darkblue