The Event - Good News from the BBC

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Roger Thorne, Oct 27, 2003.

1. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

Sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out.

My Mum is currently in hospital and although she should be home by then, I'm going to be busy looking after her.

Will look out for you all on telly.

Sorry again

2. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

best wishes to your Mum from all at tMP.
    we'll wave from telly

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

il hold up a "Hiya Mum!" Card.. It can be for you're mum too ;)

4. jo

jo Member

Have as yet been unable to find someone to finish off my experiments for me on the friday, and my boss is unwilling for me to forgo an entire weeks work to take 1 day off, :evil: so it looks like I wont be able to play unless some brave soul stays til midnight doing my work as well as their own.

will keep trying but you might be best getting another shedbuilder involved

sorry! :(

5. 007superfan

007superfan New Member

Andrea Nash REP

It would be great to play together with all these other people, so please let me know asap as I am trying to book the day of work.

6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Alex Seedhouse, Euphonium

I'm a POSSIBILITY, so its not definate yet but I wanted to put my name down in case I can come. It's just missing two lessons of school to get there, but hope I can. Still discussing with parents.
    Hope that's ok to have my name down as a possibility, PM me if it's not! :oops:

7. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Oh and Neiltwist in that list what are the *'s for? Thanks.

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

It's those who are down twice i.e. those who've put alternative instruments down.

9. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Thanks Dyl,
    Can I also ask if it turns out I can make it to C in N, is there anyone who could give me a lift to Birmingham from Nottingham? Please PM me if poss.

10. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I'll probably be bringing a sop player up with me, just waiting for him to confirm time off work.

11. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

12. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I'm afraid I can't come! :? :cry:
    I will try ever so hard to participate in the next event, but unfortunately due to work load and other commitments I won't be able to skip school for the day.
    Not really what I wanted my 500th post to say but ah well. Such is life.
    I'll keep an eye out on TV for you! :wink: Good luck guys.

13. Di B

Di B Member

I am popping down to LE on Wednesday after practice to pick up some percussion kit for my training band, so if you (and all other LE members) wish to sponsor me I'd be a very happy person! :lol:

It'll also help you do your 'bit' for the cause :wink:

Oh, other LE players be warned..... and Carlton players?? I am gonna corner you lot next week (what a promise! lol!)

14. OK, I have had mandatory instructions from dyl - one of our Moderators that I must bring my horn with me for this and play at the event.

So, I will be there along with hubby - Mr MusicMan, son - Master MusicBoy, and daughter hmmmm..... Heather and I believe hubby tells me that we are staying overnight. So, who's gonna buy me/us a beer then?

Looking forward to meeting you all soon...

Jen

15. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

this is getting really exciting now.

i cant weight!! :lol: :lol:

party on dudes

16. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

The Event - Good News drom the BBC

Are any Salopian's who are going to the event catching the train from Shrewsbury or Telford?

If you are what time train are you catching? Give me a PM and we'll try and meet up. :D :D :D

17. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Well as it's sort of a 1st birthday bash for tmp too - I would predict you belong to the right family to be inundated with drinks (bit of a tmp appreciation drink). We'll definitely treat you to a drink - for caring for Jack at Easingwold.

18. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

hell i'l have a tmp appreciation drink and one for passing my driving test (or to drown my sorrows :lol: )
    then the normal!!! :D

19. Moy

Moy Active Member

You must all wish me good luck I have to grovel tomorrow with my boss to get Friday off. :cry:
    Not looking too good, can't get a plane for under £289 and the only other way is to drive ......6-7 hours from Aberdeen.

20. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

good luck Moy, hope you can sort somthing out, fingers crossed.