The Cottingham Band Urgently Require!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by robcornet, Feb 27, 2007.

1. robcornet

robcornet Member

The Cottingham Band urgently require a back row cornet player and a percussionist to complete their line up for the 1st Section areas in Darlington on 18th March 2007.

The band are prepared to pay reasonable travelling expenses. For further information and details please contact the secretary Dawn on 07944344489 or the MD Sam on 07939577513

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cottingham Band
    Dawn
    line up
    areas
    back row cornet player
  3. robcornet

robcornet Member

Just to update the situation. We are desperate for a percusionist and the band are willing to pay £30.00 per rehearsal and £50.00 for the contest. I will even buy the percussionist a pint after the contest and this is very rare!!!!

thanks
    Rob

4. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Can I come

You said traveling expenses!! I'm not far away just in West Australia. now would I get to you by the 18th ?

5. robcornet

robcornet Member

might be a bit too far

thanks for reading the thread, but I think you might be a bit too far. We do have a trombone player from Australia, but he lives over here now, so if you ever move over here then give us a call. You will be more then welcome!

Rob:biggrin:

6. robcornet

robcornet Member

The Cottingham Band now have a percussionist but due to illness we need a back row cornet player to join us for the areas in Darlington on 18th March 2007. We are a 1st section band playing the Wayfarer by Eric Ball. If anyone can join us then please contact Dawn on 07944344489 asap as we need to register before Friday.

thanks