The Bush Telegraph

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 4thmandown, Jan 9, 2009.

1. 4thmandown

4thmandown Member

At long last, the President with the single digit IQ is departing the White House. Whilst few will bemoan his departure from the political stage, satirists and comedians will enter a state of deep mourning...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7809160.stm

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bush Telegraph
    few
    IQ
    digit
    stage
  3. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Priceless :clap:

My favourite quote is "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

4. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

They are all the same

5. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

:clap: Hilarious!!! Proof that it's not what you know, it's who you know.....:eek:

The man will be known in the future as a great mentalist of our time!!:roll:

6. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

That one isn't amusing, it's terrifying! It implies that there's some terrible catastrophe that his administration has caused working itself out as yet imperceptibly in the background as we speak...

7. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

To be honest I remember Carter and Regan putting their foot in their mouths and suffering similar jibes about their intellect.
    I wonder what will happen if Barak turns out to be equally clumsy with his words.
    Will we be allowed to call him stupid too. ? Or will he have PC protection against such charges?