The Bunny's Bio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HBB, Jul 4, 2005.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

I don't know how I got it, (well actually I do, but let's not go there) but I'm the Bunny, the Bunnster, the Bunnymeister and in formal situations Mr. Bunny.

Hi, I'm Ben, a tenor hornist hailing from good old Greater London, infact 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport. I've been playing since I was in secondary school, originally cornet, moving to bass to horn. I'm currently 1st horn at the Welwyn Garden City Band.

I'm doing my A Levels at the moment, starting Year 13 in september, and hope to go on to the Royal Northern College of Music (if I'm good enough!)

I'm a member of the National Youth Brass Band, and have my 2nd course in less than 4 weeks!! (Vicki scream: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!:tongue:)

In my spare time I like to compose and arrange, and meet up with crazy Americans who ask me to write solos for them :)p Pat and Di)

Anyway... I'll be doing my first tMP gig (prolly on 2nd horn :() at Pontins...

P.s. this is me
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Something missing there, Ben!!!

You didn't say which one is you ;)
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Can someone make it so there's a picture instead of a link?! :cry:
  4. rutty

rutty Active Member

Oh, I give up :(
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Err... yea.. I can do that Dave :p
  6. rutty

rutty Active Member

Yeah, trying my best here, but it's not paying attention to the "[ img ]" tags for some reason ;p

You using hotlink protection on your site at all?
  7. rutty

rutty Active Member

I think it's your useage of the spaces in the filenames. You're on a Linux server and they don't like spaces, hence all the "%20" etc. When saving to the server, try and avoid these I think, as I'm not sure that the forum software likes them either ;)
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Don't think so! :eek:
  9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Wahey... got it to work... never mind.. at least I've got the most replies in my thread for the time being!
  10. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!!! :bounce :bounce :woo :woo
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

Right on cue: ;)
  12. Di

Di Active Member

By the way, its three weeks tomorrow. :rolleyes:

In case you missed it, Bunny has also just passed his driving test. :biggrin: And to find out how he got his name, check out the Boc Bro archives. :rolleyes: Ben was also a finalist here.
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Wahey!! NYBB in a Week! And Pontins in 19 days!!
  14. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hehe see ya next week ben, and in 19 days! :tongue:
  15. HBB

HBB Active Member

16. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

see you in 13 days :p