The Band of the Yorkshire Regiment (TA Band)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by philkershaw, Jan 28, 2008.

1. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

Well Done

Well done Gary, look forward to meeting up again soon.
  2. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Inaugural Rehearsal Next Wed

Most brass sections are now full, but we still could do with a couple of decent Cornet players and a Euph. Get in touch today! Also a few woodwind vacancies (This is a Wind band)

01484 425492

Daily rates of pay!
    Travel expenses!
    Tax free bounty up to £1600!
    High profile engagements!
    Quality instruments provided!
  3. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Where are all of the cornet players in Yorkshire!

Most brass sections are now full apart from F horn & cornet sections
  4. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

I haven't posted for a while as the band is going from strength to strength.
    We would like to hear from Percussionists able to play both kit and tuned percussion. As well as any Sax/Clarinet players. Sorry I know this is mean't for brass.
  5. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

Hi philkershaw, I have sent PM, in reply to your requests.
  6. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Player vacancies

The Bands Brass sections are now nearly at full strength, to achieve full sections we would like to fill the following vacancies :

Solo cornet

We also have a vacancy for Clarinet, T sax and Oboe.

We rehearse on Wed evenings and some weekends at the TA Centre in Huddersfield. Musicians come from all walks of life and are paid for attending rehearsals and engagements. Travel expenses and a tax free Bounty of up to £1600 is paid when eligible.

Tel 01484 425492
  7. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Calling all Cornet Players

We now have a fantastic pracise facility at the TA Centre in Huddersfield, and need a couple more decent cornet players to join the ranks.

8. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Principle Cornet Required

Experienced Principle Cornet Player is needed to lead and develop cornet section. we rehearse wednesday evenings in our new practise room within the TA centre St Paul's St, Huddersfield. Please ring 01484 425592 for further details.
  9. philkershaw

philkershaw Member

Cornet Players needed for Yorkshire TA Band

I am looking to fill two cornet positions in the band the principle and Solo cornet seats. We have a fantastic rehearsal facility in the heart of Huddersfield and can supply an instrument if required. We are a Military Band, and cover the same type of high profile engagements as the Regular Bands but on a part time paid basis.