The assassin game

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by shric debar, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shric debar

shric debar New Member

ok the point of this game is that a set number of people sign up to be "assassins". then i send each assassin their target who will be another assassin. to assassinate someone you must post directly after them in a thread.

eg:

person one: hi
    person two: hi *assassinates person one*

you have to say how you assassinate the person (not too descriptive). if somebody posts before you the assassination fails. your assassination post must be relative to the thread you are posting in. this thread is the only thread in which you can post safely. you must post proof of your assassination here, in either the form of a screenshot or say what thread and what page your assassination is in. i repeat once more YOU CANNOT ASSASSINATE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thread
    assassination post
    assassin game
    set number of people
    hiperson
  3. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

whoops...

**POST DELETED**

Sorry,

Daniel

4. shric debar

shric debar New Member

hey don't worry. you can ask to be in the game on this thread don't worry

5. shric debar

shric debar New Member

ok i've found the version i played and heres a better description of it. and better rules.

General Idea [​IMG]

20 People sign up to be assassins. Once I have the twenty names, I'll randomly PM each assassin the name of another assassin. Once you have your name (or target), you'll have to watch out for that person on the forums. As soon as you see them post, you have to post immediately after them and *assassinate* them. If someone else manages to post before you do, your kill fails. Once you've killed your target post a screenshot in this board and their name will be removed from the game.

Rules [​IMG]

1. If there is more then one surviving assassin left, names will be redistributed until there is a single winner.
    2. It doesn't matter how you kill your target. You can simply put *kills* or *poisons* or even *runs screaming into the room and stabs to death* but try and keep the level of descriptive gore down. There are kiddies on this site and I don't want to be responsible for giving them nightmares
    3. You can chat or whatever on this board, but please don't tell anyone who your target is.
    4. If you end up with a failed kill, you are allowed to try again, but bear in mind that your target may have seen your post and know who is coming after them.
    5. When assassinating your target, put something in your post that is relative to the board you posted in, to avoid spamming. Even if you have to go back and edit it.
    6. You can't kill people posting in this thread. Assassins need to be able to report their kills without being killed, otherwise all anyone has to do is stalk this game to find their target. Not a lot of fun.
    ok there you go. i think that explains it better than me. and we have a proper rule set that we can refer to

6. shric debar

shric debar New Member

ok currently we have two assassins:
    • themusicalrentboy
    • jones.daniel
    though we'll need more assassins than that before i start the game

7. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

don't get this game, i will leave this one with you :)

8. shric debar

shric debar New Member

9. shric debar

shric debar New Member

we have another assassin which brings us up to 3:

themusicalrentboy
    jones.daniel
    Getzonica

though we still need more assassins. 3 is hardly going to make a game at all. oh and you can sign up for the game in this thread you don't need to send me a pm. though i don't mind.

10. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

11. shric debar

shric debar New Member

spam? how so? i'm just updating the thread.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thread
    assassination post
    assassin game
    set number of people
    hiperson
  13. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

The powers that be might be a bit funny about inserting *kill* posts into "serious" threads outside of our little room with padded walls here. There was all that huffiness about our mission to spread the sausages...

14. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Thread locked while we discuss

15. dyl

dyl Active Member

And following our discussion, this thread will now stay locked, for the exact reasons alluded to by MoominDave above.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.