The ALL NEW tMP Prediction Competitions

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di

Di Active Member

The Open and Finals are now both available in prediction central for all you predicting fans.
    ;)

2. Di

Di Active Member

Slightly behind Mr Flower, :roll: but predictions for Pontins are now up and running in Prediction Central. :)

3. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

We're not playing games 'ere m'luv... :tongue:

4. Di

Di Active Member

Brass in Concert and Scottish Festival now up and running in Prediction Central.

5. Di

Di Active Member

Hi all

Prediction Central is back up and running and Butlins is now locked and loaded.

Unfortunately, the database got corrupted and all attempts at reviving it failed, so we've lost the previous years history.

In reinstating predictions, we've used the original list of bands which was handed to us a few years ago. I've done a little work and research and have altered band names and added new bands, but if I've still got any names wrong, ie, new sponsors etc, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get them changed for you.

Many apologies for the break in service and the loss of the history.

Happy predicting.

6. Di

Di Active Member

Hi all.

Uni Brass along with regionals for North West, West of England and Yorkshire are now available. Further regionals will be added as soon as official line ups are available. :)

7. Di

Di Active Member

Midlands and North of England now added to Prediction Central.

8. Di

Di Active Member

London and Southern Counties now added to the regionals in Prediction Central. :)

9. Di

Di Active Member

Scotland area now added. :)

Also, thanks to a note from Bassmittens, Deepcar have been added Yorkshire 4th Section. Many apologies for the error. :redface:

10. Sop_Or_Bass?

Sop_Or_Bass? Member

West of England 4th Section Predictions

AW Parker Drybrook appear to have been replaced with MacTaggart Scott Loanhead

11. Di

Di Active Member

Arrghhh. Ooops. I know what I did, not quite sure how I did it, but I've undone it. :)

The votes for AW Parker Drybrook are in tact for West of England, but anyone who voted for MacTaggart Scott Loanhead in the Scottish Area will need to vote again I'm afraid. :redface: Sorry chaps. I'm only human after all. ;)

12. Di

Di Active Member

And the Welsh Regionals are now up and running. :)

13. Di

Di Active Member

Now that we have the confirmed line up for the Scottish Area, would those who have voted for Turriff Silver in the fourth section like to revisit and change their predictions please. :)

14. Di

Di Active Member

Thanks to Paddy, Euros now added to Prediction Central. :)

15. Di

Di Active Member

Thanks again to Paddy, and also to Frank, Spring Festival now open in Prediction Central. :)

16. Di

Di Active Member

Masters now available in Prediction Central.

17. Di

Di Active Member

English Nationals now up and running. :)

18. Di

Di Active Member

National Championships now locked and loaded in Prediction Central. Lets get the ball rolling. :cool:

19. Di

Di Active Member

The British Open has now been uploaded for all you Predictaholics. :p

20. tat

tat Member

Where's the predictions gone ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.