The ALL NEW tMP Prediction Competitions

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di

Di Active Member

All the results entered for Pontins.

Brass in Concert now added.
    ;)

2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Can we get the US Open up?

3. Di

Di Active Member

Yes dear. :);)

4. Di

Di Active Member

Scottish Open now added.

5. Di

Di Active Member

Leicester contest now added, so get your predicting caps on. :)

6. trippo

trippo New Member

Di, Is the date for the 3rd section correct or should it also be 29/11? Currently showing as closed for predictions and I would hate missing the opportunity to vote

7. Di

Di Active Member

Apoligies for this. Just a "typo". :redface: Need 'im indoors to delve into the database for me to correct this, which he's having a look at now. All should be sorted as soon as possible. :redface:

8. Di

Di Active Member

Sorted. :redface: Predict away.

9. Di

Di Active Member

I've now added bands to the fourth section of the Leicester contest. I really was having a bad head day when I set that up wasn't I? :( Apologies to all.

10. Di

Di Active Member

For those who haven't noticed yet, as promised, the predictions for Butlins are now open.

:)

11. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Di,
    please can you make it clear whether this is for the overall prize or the set test piece in the championship section contest. I think peoples choices would be different depending on this.
    thanks

12. Di

Di Active Member

It is for the final result on the Championship.

13. Captain Cymru

Captain Cymru Member

Will you be adding the Welsh Open to the competition this year? good line up of bands?

14. Di

Di Active Member

Since you asked so nicely (and that there is a list of bands available! ) consider it done. :)

15. Di

Di Active Member

Seven out of the eight regions have now been opened in Prediction Central. I was hoping to open all eight sections together, but the first region is now only two weeks away, so I thought best to get started. :)

Obviously, as soon as an official list is released, I'll add the Welsh sections too. Good luck everyone. :)

PS. If anyone spots any mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to get them put right. :rolleyes:

16. Di

Di Active Member

OK, you now have the complete Regionals line up in Prediction central. Get yer votes in chaps and chapesses. :)

17. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Gentle Reminder if you get a moment --- The Welsh Open results haven't been applied yet.

18. Di

Di Active Member

Arrrghhh, sorry, sorry. I've looked at that a couple of times this week and thought "yea done that.. " :oops::(

Anyway, done now. :)

19. Di

Di Active Member

Europeans, Spring Festival and Masters now all open in Prediction Central. :)

Thanks Mr Flower for pointing out the line up is now confirmed for Blackpool. ;)

20. Di

Di Active Member

Prediction results for the Spring Festival all entered and for those who haven't done so yet, entries are open for the Masters and English Nationals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.