Thanks!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jockinafrock, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who has got in touch with me recently supporting my decision to have a break from banding currently. It's been very heart-warming! :D I'm in no hurry to return to fulltime banding, but I know bands always need deps for concerts, so do get in touch if you need a half-decent cornet player to fill in! ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    everyone
    thanks
    :D
    cornet player
    banding
  3. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Whilst I don't know you personally, I can vouch that sometimes it's exactly what you need to do. I had 4 months off myself recently and have come back to banding with a renewed love of it and enthusiasm for all things brass.

Glad to hear everyone's been so supportive too. Hope your time off works well for you. :)

4. jockinafrock

Cheers for that Andi! :D Popped along to a wee local band the other night to help out and had a great time! Also hoping to take over conducting another local band - where one door closes another one opens! :biggrin:

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I hope it's not my band you're hoping to take over conducting of!!!!
    ;-)
    lol, you are more than welcome any time Fi, the band seemed to enjoy your company very much.

Good luck with all that you do in your future banding, you're a great person who deserves to be happy with their lot.

X!

6. jockinafrock

Aw shucks Craig - you're too kind..:biggrin: Enjoyed my blow with the band and will defo be back - good to get back to grass roots and (hopefully) offer some gems now and again! ;)

7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

will have a chat next time i see you;):clap:

8. nethers

nethers Active Member

Four months for Andi, four years for me!