Thanks to Fodens

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Moy, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Moy

Moy Active Member

Would just like to thank Fodens Band for allowing me to sit in at the rehearsal on Tuesday when I was down in Sandbach on holiday.

What a friendly all made me feel very welcome.
    Well apart from the Thunder and Lightning on my way back to where I was staying...... and I don't mean the Polka either.

Mind you not so keen on me the true Scot having to play Land of Hope and Glory and Rule Britania. :wink: My pal has been teasing me about that.

Good luck in all you do chaps and chapeses!
    Still love that Flugel sounds Helen. :wink:
  2. foxyflug

foxyflug Member

No problems Moy, the horn section were pleased to have you.

Glad you enjoyed yourself......shame you weren't there tonight aswell, Journey into Freedom was on the menu!!!!

Foxy @ Fodens
  3. Moy

Moy Active Member

I did want to stay but to be honest didn't think I would be allowed back for a 2nd night.

Will hopefully be back again next year.....promise to keep practising meanwhile. :wink:
  4. martin_horn

martin_horn New Member

Welcome anytime

Anyone who could down the infamous "Das Boot" while standing on a table is welcome amongst the horn section.
    Hope you had a great time and thanks for the help. Sorry for Foxy acting up. She always wants the limelight you know..he he :lol:

5. foxyflug

foxyflug Member

wellit was you Martin who christened the "Helen Fox Show" !!!!!

Foxy@ Fodens
  6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Re: Welcome anytime

I'm intrigued...
  7. foxyflug

foxyflug Member

You'll have to ask Moira about Das Boot Kirsty.........if she can remember everything about the after concert party that night!!!!!!! :wink:

Shan't spill all the beans Moy, will leave that up to you!

Foxy @ Fodens
  8. Moy

Moy Active Member

Oh no...thanks Martin now all Scotland will know.

I kept quiet about it..............will email you soon.
    Helen behaved perfectly

Thanks again guys was good fun. :wink:
  9. Moy

Moy Active Member

Thanks Helen for keeping quiet.
    Kirsty has never seen that side of me. :lol:

I do remember that evening very well indeed...all the kids for the Youth Band wound me up for months after the said "Das Boot" incident.

Kirsty it was in my dark distant bad past...I am a reformed character since then...................honest. :wink:

Helen rules Martin OK.