Thanks to Carrbrook Band!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Hells Bones, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Hey guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Carrbrook Band for a very enjoyable concert that I played in on Saturday!

They made me feel really welcome and were very friendly (even if we did get shouted at by some old dear for playing hymns on a Saturday!)
    Having chatted with a few of the band, they have some very ambitious plans in the pipeline so keep you ears out!

Thanks again, Carrbrook! I look forward to our next concert!
  2. Columbo

Columbo Member

Thanks Tone. I am glad you enjoyed the Concert. We also enjoyed your efforts and would like to thank you for your help and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
  3. grim8634

grim8634 New Member

Thanks for the encouraging comments! Hymns on a Saturday... crazy ;)
  4. SaddLad

SaddLad New Member

Kind words mate, glad you enjoyed it. Hope we get to take you for a pint or two after the next one!
  5. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

Out of interest what was Carrbrook's programme on Saturday. KSJ
  6. Columbo

Columbo Member

In fairness Keith it was a last minute thing as, as you know, I've been in hospital and Saturday was my 1st job back. We played a very light and simple program, which include lots of Marches and yes, some hymns also! Barnard Castle, I Dreamed a Dream, Cavatina, Amparita Roca, Radetsky were also thrown into the mix. We have 2 Concerts in the park left this month then a months break, where I intend to pick out some new stuff.

Look out for our 2 big concerts. 1 in October and 1 Early December, which will be a Christmas Extravaganza! THings are picking up again Keith and believe me, we have lots of new stuff planned for next year to move the band on and up (not just concerts and contests).

Further details to follow on the correct thread for the 2 concerts planned. Cheers and thanks for your interest as always Keith.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009