thanks and well done

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Jul 31, 2004.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Id just like to say a big well done to Crawford on wining BB. you certain;y were a star and the charades was an absolute master stroke (time to take it into the main forum me think :wink: )

im realy glad that i plucked up the courage and decided to send Dyl that pm when the topic was first mentioned.

i hope that we have given every body in tmp land a big laugh over the last few weeks. i know i certainly had one "in" the house!

and lastly can i just say a huge thanks to everybody that voted for me (or tryed :twisted: ) there are a couple of special friends id like to say thanks too, Dinie, flugalgal, and Naomi with out you three i would have given up a long time ago.

lets hope the next boc bro house is even half as much fun!
    thanks everybody

oh and BB can i have my avatar and sig back now please

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I think everyone deserves thanks for an entertaining few weeks - even allowing for interlopers and inside information :oops:

The invention shown by some of the Housemates was quite refreshing - not to say disturbing :shock: - and I'm sure has provided a lot of laughs to many folk.

Well done one and all :wink:

3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Well done to everybody, and to Crawford for winning.

Sorry Craig, next time... :wink:

4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Oh... and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my time now that the house is empty. :?

Is BOC Bro auctioning off all the furniture?

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

don't but the diary room chair!! it's lethal!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice