Thank you!

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by cornetgirl, Mar 19, 2005.

1. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

A HUGE thankyou to Ploughboy, 2ndmandown and Roy Taylor for helping Cottingham out tonight at a concert which on Thursday had a cock-up potential in the millions!

Tonight went much better than we could have hoped for due, in a big way, to our deps who slotted in perfectly and strengthened the band no end!

Nice to see what 2 of you look like - I hadn't expected such debonair young men (and of course Crawford who hasn't changed!) so well done Cornet King for booking them!

Anytime you need me to help - you know where I am!

Rach x
  2. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Yeh cheers guys. Best set of lads ever!
    Cornet section sounded superb tonight...even had a few vocals in their from one or two of us after the odd split...words the audience certainly wouldnt have appreciated!

Anytime we can return the favour. :guiness

Come on the emley!

AVE IT! :terrier
  3. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Thanks guys,
    I really enjoyed it, Just love to play really i'm easily pleased! Anytime you need me again just ask!

See you both soon

AVE IT!

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

No problem at all, it was a pleasure!!

Emley and Proud

'AVE IT!!!
  5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Any time and it was a good concert to play in, especially enjoyed playing Padstow Lifeboat for the first time in years and the Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke" was class.

6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

A big thank you to Roy again for depping at our concert tonight. :tup

We'll probably need all you emley blokes again whenever our next concert is!

Cheers Roy :guiness
  7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

sorry i couldn't help tonight, just give us a shout next time you're in need. ;)
  8. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Thanks Chris, it was a great concert, even if the audience weren't the most lively. It was great to be able to play Padstow Lifeboat again!