Thank You for the Music

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Straightmute, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

The Harrogate Band and Harrogate St Andrews Players will be giving two concerts on Sunday 15th February at 2.30 and 7.30 in aid of the Harrogate Hospital MRI Scanner Appeal. They will be held at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate and tickets (£5/10) are available from our Box Office on 01423 522643. The concerts are dedicated to the memory of our late President, Michael Hymas, (hence the title: Thank You for the Music) and feature many of the pieces he enjoyed the most. The evening concert is already nearly sold out - hurry, hurry, hurry - but there are a few tickets for the afternoon still available.

The programme will include:

Praise (Wilfred Heaton)
    Hello Dolly (arr. Alan Morrison)
    Let the River Run (arr. Steve Sykes)
    World in Union
    Panis Angelicus (arr. Sparke)
    Sing, Sing, Sing
    Comedian's Galop (Kabalevsky)
    Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring (arr. DL)
    La Mourisque (arr. DL)
    Hallelujah Parade (Norbury)

and lots more...

D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    The Harrogate Band
    Thank You for the Music
    Hello Dolly
    Harrogate
    Harrogate St Andrews Players
  3. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

And a very good concert it will be too! Lots for everyone, including some spectacular choreography (I have convinced our esteemed Principal that he's going to be an excellent prima ballerina!).

No, seriously, this will be a concert to remember - funny and moving by turn I'm sure, and in aid of a great cause. All thanks to a wonderful man who I sadly only knew for a short time, but someone who will never be forgotten by tHB and St Andrews Players.

Come and listen!

Rach x