Thank-you Fodens!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by andyh, Apr 2, 2011.

1. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

As I write this, Fodens are probably on their coach for the long journey back from Ipswich to Sandbach but hopefully someone will pass this on to them later as I reckon it will be the wee small hours of Sunday morning before any of them see their beds.

What a fantastic concert... just blew me away, literally :) We consider ourselves lucky that the Ipswich Charity Concert Committee manages to book top-flight bands to come to our town every year, and I think that shows in the audience figures. I reckon there were people there from every local brass band tonight.

So thanks guys and girls for a very enjoyable evening, we all appreciated the music and Mike's showmanship at the baton & microphone! Learnt a thing or two from you about deportment as well tonight...

2. BrotherBone

BrotherBone Member

Re: Thank-you Fodens.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the kind words. I can indeed confirm that it was roughly 4am this morning when some of us got home, but despite the long trip north, a great time was had by all members of the band. It was great to play for such a welcoming audience in a wonderful venue that is the Corn Exchange and I personally would like to say thanks on behalf of the band to all involved in making it such a great concert. The band were well looked after by the Committee prior to taking to the stage and all of us thoroughly enjoyed the evening.

I'm glad the evening was as enjoyable for yourself as it was for us.