Text based promotional adverts on tMP pages

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

New Promotional Adverts on tMP for YOUR concert or event

I have today introduced a new promotional banner system that will allow you the opportunity to promote your event or your concert or anything really... on the main page on tMP in the form of a text based link. This text can comprise of approx 100 characters, and can be linked to one of your own www sites pages, or alternatively it can be linked to one of your existing threads on tMP - this is your call.

All this for just £5 per month...

Gotta try to recover costs somehow... :)

If you are interested in this and would like to promote your concert, event or business on tMP in this manner, please do consider dropping me an email (john@themouthpeice.com) or you can PM me on here too. We can get you up and running in what usually is only a matter of minutes allowing you maximum exposure of what you are advertising.

So - here's the offer... the first 5 people/bands to contact me with requests will be free for a month!!!

Hope this is of use to some people... please contact me with any queries... thanks.

2. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Hi
    We at Heliosuk would like the opportunity to have the advert space.
    Please advise
    Chris

3. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Thanks John - Dragon Music Publishing would very much welcome an opportunity such as this!!!

David

4. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

Hade Edge band are having a reunion, and this would be perfect advertisment for it.

5. welsh_tenor

welsh_tenor Member

Hi John,

I've recently posted a massed band concert on your website and I'd love the opportunity of a bit of free advertising!

Can you let me know more details?

Thanks,

Martyn
    Cwmaman Band

6. slider

slider Member

Banner Space

Yes, interested in having a free slot but quite willing to pay also. Your banner rates are very reasonable - crazy cheap compared with local press web sites.
    The Banner will link to the new Brass Band Aid band clothing shop I've designed as part of a large e-commerce site for CF Sports

7. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I am with Slider. I am willing to pay.

Jim

8. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

We're still missing our Pogson Bray text line advert paid for in Late November. Contest on 5th April. Please please can someone sort this out.

9. TheMusicMan

Hi Garry

I have no idea what's gone wrong here, I see items in the ad server control panel, but for some reason the ad is not showing on the tMP main site... very sorry about this. I have no idea what's gone wrong, but I will fix it.

Can you send the ad details to my email addy (again, sorry!!), I will then set up a new account for you as an advertiser, which should fix this immediately. If you can send through I will sort tonight (Wed) for you.

Ta, and sincere apologies once again.

John

10. GMR

GMR New Member

Hello,
    I want to have a place of advice for 3 weeks...
    Please, contact me: contact@rochagilles.com .

Thank you very much,
    Gilles

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    COLOR=RoyalBlue
    tMP
    COLOR=Red
    tMP pages
    Text based promotional adverts
  12. TheMusicMan

Hi Giles - please contact me via PM...

Thanks.

13. yoooff

yoooff Member

Can we advertise this event;

Govan Citadel Salvation Army present

The Black Dyke Band
    MD Dr Nicholas Childs

and

Hayley Westenra

7.30 pm Saturday 23 May 2009
    Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
    tickets £22.50 and £25.00 from
    www.glasgowconcerthalls.com

14. TheMusicMan

Sure you can, if you'd like to pay :)

15. nevillebros

nevillebros New Member

Sounds like excellent value, thank you for providing this service. We'd be interested in a years worth at least.
    Please tell us what we need to do.
    Thanks,
    Nevillebros,
    Phil Neville,
    http://www.brassaccessories.co.uk

16. TheMusicMan

Hi Phil - please drop me a PM if you're interested. Ta.