Test The Nation who is going

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by super_sop, Apr 16, 2003.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ok so lets see who is going to be there on May the 4th.
    I had My confermation letter this morning and cant wait to get down there 8)

Ps. Real names would be good. BTW I'm Craig
    Looking forward to seeing you all there

2. rutty

rutty Active Member

Looks like I'll be going too! Just waiting for my letter though I've spoken to Kirsty at Talent TV (who seems very nice). Not sure what I'm going to do with the wife though, seeing as they won't pay for her to travel or stay anywhere. Might have to get out own accomodation somewhere.

I've told everyone I'm going to be on the telly already! Dead excited! 8)

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Guys

I'm in!!! looking forward to it too - we should have quite a crowd of us. I've spoken to Kirsty and found her really enthusiastic about 'us lot' here on tMP!!

Selfishly for me guys, what a fantastic opportunity this is for promoting tMP... and banding ... WOW :D .

Thanks for all those who can make it... look forward to meeting you all.

John

4. super_sop

8) Me too i think ive used up all my free mins on the phone already!! 8)
    looking forward to seeing ya all.
    :bounce :hammer

5. twigglet

twigglet Member

I'll be there with bells on! Its quite exciting, but at the moment I'm worried about what to wear having seen the list of 'don'ts'....... thats my neon top with 'hi mum' out then! :wink:

see you all there

6. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

*interested, despite myself, about this list...and more to the point, the incidents prompting it's necessity..

anyone know when it's to be shown on TV?

7. rutty

rutty Active Member

Should be live isn't it? 4th of May

8. super_sop

I thought it might be an idea before we get there to see who is going, and what they look like (if they had an avatar of themselves). which band they play with, that sort of thing. :)

9. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

ah blast. I'll be in Norway... someone videotape it for me..

10. super_sop

keep an Eye out on the telly over there, i now it will be seen in holland at least, and it may be availiable in Norway so you may still be able to catch it.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Test The Nation
    Craig
    morning
    confermation letter
    Test
  12. NeilW

NeilW Member

I've spoken to Kirsty too this am. The paperwork is in the post...

She was concerned that I knew that it would "finish late" and that that was OK. (I was planning to park in Ealing and then catch the tube / night bus into town...)

What are we playing anyway? :lol:

Neil
    (Euph@marlow)

13. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

just spoken to kirsty today and i'm in - they cant put me up in a hotel though !! darn it must stay sober

14. Claire

Claire Member

I'm on too!

Had a call yesterday to say that the music group was full though and did I want to go as a natural blonde :?
    Quickly pointed out that I wasn't a natural blonde.

Had an email today though to say that someone had pulled out so I can go as a musician now!! :)

See ya all there.

Claire

Yorks. Imps.

15. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

I'll be there ( as long as the b****y trains are running). I hope there's some bar time, so we get a chance to put a few faces to names. I haven't a clue what the format of the thing is. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Nigel.

16. TheMusicMan

Hi Nigel & Everyone...

Just for your info... I'm in regular conversation with Kirsty and have asked if we can have some promotional material with all of us from tMP. At present we're not sure how or when we do this, but it is looking as though there certainly will be some pre-going live photo's etc...

As soon as I have final details I'll let you all know - we might have some tMP BBC Test the Nation stuff to put on our walls.... you never know.

Thanks for your support here guys 'n gals .... you're the best!

17. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'd just like to say good luck to all who are going and will you please let me know how it went?????? I'd love to be a part of this historic occasion but once again I can't be, never mind :dunno , I'll be thinking of you!!! :grnsm

18. TheMusicMan

... of course we will SNL... of course :)

I guess someone might record it and perhaps put a copy on DVD/CD for you - you never know... :wink:

19. dyl

dyl Active Member

Is someone taking a digital camera with them - it'll be good for those of us who can't go to have a look at everything that went on.

20. TheMusicMan

I'll be taking mine Dyl... :wink:

21. Thanks MM, That's a lovely thought, I shall ask my son in the UK to record it for me but whether it gets done I wouldn't be too sure, he's so busy with College, Work, Band and D of E stuff I doubt he'd remember! He does too much!!! :shock:

:p There's always time for BEER though!!! :D

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Test The Nation
    Craig
    morning
    confermation letter
    Test