Test the Nation 2006

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by I iNNoCeNt EyEs I, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Having just done this, sat in the pub with my friend, each with a piece of paper and a pen, and placed a bet on who would have the highest IQ.. AND me winning :biggrin:. haha. I just wondered if anyone else took part in it.. and what appears to be your IQ.

I got 41/70 questions correct - which gave me the IQ of 92. This is pretty good for me! lol.

Lucy x.

2. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

i got 48 right but didn't stay awake long enough to see what my iq was. I know generally when I do these tests it seems to range somewhere between 110 and 120

3. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

I took the test last night with the help of a couple of bottles of red wine - 59/70, IQ of 142 !

Alcahol obviously improves your IQ

4. I pressed the wrong button on the remote and cocked it up :oops: . Did the rest on paper and worked out an average. ( Must be clever). Was a little concerned that Drummergurl was doing better than me but it ended up ok.

How hard were those questions!!!!!

5. The hardest one for me was the directions one... my friend got all of those right, and I got 1 right, but she drives and I don't. So I suppose it makes it easier if you drive? At one point I was 10 infront of her, but by the end of it she caught up and ended up being only 3 behind me :eek: I got the money that we bet with though :tongue: x

6. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

Just done the test online:

Score: 58/70
    IQ: 139

Observation A: 6/9
    Understanding: 5/9
    Logic: 11/14
    Puzzle Solving: 13/14
    Perception: 14/15
    Observation B: 9/9

I too found the directions bit hard. But, overall I'm quite pleased with my score. Not bad for a blonde eh! Especially when its Sunday morning.:redface:

7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i still think we should knock 20 off your iq just for being daft enough to press the wrong button! then.. it would also make me clevererererer than you :biggrin:

i apparently have an IQ of 109, and my mum has (what we vaguely worked out percentagewise) an IQ of 122.

i did amazing in that test... 50/70 :cool:

8. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I missed it! I was lucky enough to be spending the evening in Sainsburys :( Do they have an onliney version of it?

10. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Nation 2006 My
    wife
    logical nature
    instance
    dinner
  11. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I just did the online one :D I'm rather impressed! 51/70 and an IQ of 122! same as you Diane! Mind you I might have got more right if I could see the flippin pictures! They're tiny! I was best at Observation and Perception and most rubbish at Understanding! :tongue:

We should have a tMP IQ competition! Stevetrom is current most brainiest male member... and big Fi (Tinkabell) is current most brainiest female! Can anybody beat their scores? :tongue:

12. Di

Di Active Member

I missed it on TV last night and was about to do the online version, but it says "broadband connection is required", something which, due to circumstances beyond our control, we don't have at the moment! :mad: *mutter mutter, darn useless screw up service providers! mutter mutter * . I'm on cronky old dial up til next Wednesday, so maybe a week on Tuesday, when everyones out and I have no distractions (usually SOMEone interrupts in the middle and throws you off a block of questions :frown: ) I'll give it a go.

13. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

I can't remember my exact score but it said my IQ was 111- not bad considering there isn't even an age group for me to go in, and also I got a phone call and so only did half the questions- the puter did most of it!

14. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

I did the test on the internet. I got a score of 56 out of 70 which worked out as an IQ of 134. Not too bad!

15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

I know there are scores of you that won't believe this, but my IQ according to that test is 136.. Does this mean I am brainier than I thought I was?:clap:

16. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

I must be the brainiest drummer in the whole wide world! I have an IQ of 146, same as last year! Living proof that drinking lots and banging hard does not smeg your brains up! :clap:

17. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

leave it! :rolleyes:

19. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'm too embarrassed to tell you my score...

20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

embarrasses bashful or embarrassed humiliated??

21. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Nation 2006 My
    wife
    logical nature
    instance
    dinner