Tenor Trom/Euph for Whit Friday

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by stephen2001, May 11, 2009.

1. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

I'm looking for a band to play with at this year's Whit Friday marches.
    Currently, I play 1st Trombone for Whitwell Brass Band (Midland 4th Sect Champions), but would be just as happy playing Euph.
    So that I can get into the spirit of the evening, I'm looking for a band that will be staying that evening in a hotel in the Manchester area.
    If you're in need of a Trombone or Euphonium player, drop me a pm with your band's details, and I will get back to you when I get a chance.
    Many thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Euph
    Sect
    band
    Euphonium
    player
  3. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

I'm still looking for a band to play with this Whit Friday. If you're band still needs a Trombone or Euph player, please let me know.

Many thanks

4. Jim Harry Joe

Jim Harry Joe New Member

hI Stephen, we need a Euphonium and will be leaving OSHeas Irish Pub, Princess ROad in Manchester at 3pm and returning there. The band is a scratch band going in Tommy Cooper attire and are a drinking band. Last year we went as Charlie cHAPLIN as a stag band but have a few Ladies in the group this year. You would be very welcome indeed as would anyone else who would like to travel with us. Thanks,
    James

5. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Thanks for the offer James. Am now sorted with a band for Friday. I hope to see you around... I don't think it's going to be easy to miss you!! ;)

6. Jim Harry Joe

Jim Harry Joe New Member

Thanks Stephen and all the best, see you around,
    James