Tea with the Gallaghers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Nov 29, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Imagine the conversation

"Nat...can you just pop down the shops and get us 20 fags and a bottle of Vodka?"

"oh...I can't do it...there'll be trolleys there...and I'm sure there's a road to cross on the way...and the checkout...well I won't have any strength left after lifting the bottle...and the bridge!!...I can't go over the bridge again...I just can't!!!"

Q. Has there ever been a bigger drip than Natalie Appleton?!?!?

Who in gods name goes in to a Jungle contest not expecting to have to touch a tree?!?!?!?!?

My nomination for this weeks "a complete waste of Oxygen" award goes to Natalie (Mrs Liam Gallagher) Appleton.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nat
    Vodka
    Liam Gallagher
    trolleys
    bottle
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Not that you've been wasting time watching very minor celebrities moan in the jungle though, eh? ;)

It's those nasty eels that'd get me.....(although i'm not foolish enough to go into a jungle and eat strange animals and get dipped in fish guts :shock: )

4. six pints

six pints Active Member

ive only seen bits of it (me wtahc it, no, not me...) but she is absolutely doing me head in!! i would av decked her if id been in there!

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

I think I'm right in saying that the 'I'm a Celebrity' Appleton is the girlfriend of The Prodigy's Liam Howlett. It's her sister who's with Gallagher. Sorry to dampen your chips Crawford, btu either way, she's a wet blanket! ;)

6. 2nd man down

Huh?!? I was sure it said on sunday that she was Liam's missus!!!

Oh well...even if I'm wrong she's still a complete and utter waste of space....and I'll get mi coat.

7. rutty

rutty Active Member

They're both called Liam. I suppose that makes for less complicated inter-sister conversations ;)

8. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

If she is the missus of him from the Prodigy then I hjope he lives by her lyrics when she gets home and "Smacks his b.... up"!

I never thought I'd say it but I actually like Joe Pescqualie (or however you spell it!)

9. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Can some body explain to me how this show works? They throw (how many?) celebrities in the jungle. Do they get voted out? or just quit? Do they have to eat nasty food?

I don't know how it works, but I'm pulling for Huggy Bear!

10. 2nd man down

:shock:

11. DublinBass

Damn the cursed English language.

Of course I know how that bit...maybe bit isn't the proper word to describe as it's more than a bit...works!!

And no I'm not pulling in the UK English version of the word, I'm...in my posh English accent "Supporting Huggy Bear"...

You dirty old (2nd) Man (down)!

Seriously...can somebody explain this show...

...and while I'm on the topic, why do they have all these bird noises for "legal reasons?"

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nat
    Vodka
    Liam Gallagher
    trolleys
    bottle
  13. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

It works on the basis that the majority of the viewing public in the UK, prefer to watch mind numbing crud, "instead of tuning into BBC4 for erudite discussions and documentaries". All in all the essence of the programme is for ITV2 to actually have something to air, other than repeats of repeats of repeats, that have already been shown 3 or 4 times on terrestrial television. The extra revenue created by the adverts must be the only logical reason that such drivel is on our screens in the first place.

But seriously, it's a load of Z list celebs with the exception of Jim Moir, and possibly (but only possibly) Janet Street Porter, who are trying to resurrect their flagging careers with some free exposure. The idea is to laugh and ridicule said Z listers and force them to do things that are not necessarily as dangerous for them as the directors / producers of the show would have you believe. You can then spend a fortune on voting off your favourite non-favourite at a premium rate, or text, or vote on line via the PC or the Digital box.

Whatever next the can't band banders. Take 25 people who can't play a brass instrument and turn them into YBS in 4 weeks. Whoops the BBC beat me to that one with the Can't sing singers WTF?

14. DublinBass

That might even be a better scam than this daytime TV quiz show I saw this week while at home with the Spennymoor spews. They have some incredible easy word puzzle like...

Resort the following letter groups into a word...

ASS ND BA BRA

I'll give you a hint it is discussed on themouthpiece.com... news reports about it are found on 4barsrest... etc...

Than you text in for 60 p and they only take like one call out of like 5000 to win the 500 quid prize.

I can't believe the whole pay to text your opinion stuff that goes on here...and people do it all the time.

Do they think it is just part of their regular service plan or actually know they've got 40 quids worth of X-factor votes on their phone bill?

15. a very flat b

a very flat b Member

I've had an idea............... We're a brass band get us out of 'ere.

Or knowing 2nd man down "we'll stay if there's beer!":D

16. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Tea with the Gallaghers!!

That'd be awesome... Both Noel and Liam are blues plus Oasis are the greatest band of the 90's by far!!!!!

17. six pints

six pints Active Member

she went tonight thank god, i was going to have to throw something at the tv. or turn it off.

18. DublinBass

LMFAO :D

19. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

20. Chris Sanders

Who else was there in the 90's who could contend the mighty Oasis??

21. rutty

rutty Active Member

Take your pick. I always thought Blur were far superior to Oasis, and Pulp too. Oasis were pretty good, all in all, but I never thought they deserved the adulation they got, especially with albums subsequent to Definitely Maybe (which was pretty damn fine actually).

Still, we all had our favourites and I'm sure there are more Oasis fans on here than there are System of a Down or Slayer fans (like me). ;)

22. Chris Sanders

Nah... I have to say that Oasis are far superior to Pulp and Blur... Both great bands but not in the league of Oasis!!

I have quite a diverse taste in music, I love Chop Suey and Johnny by System of a Down, I reckon that Toxicity is probably the best produced album I own.

Slayer... Urgh!!

U2 :)