Taking care of our younger members: tMP Young Persons Representative

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jan 15, 2007.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

[imgleft]http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/tmp_news_icon.gif[/imgleft]Taking care of our younger members: tMP Young Persons Representative

I am always encouraged by news of the increasing number of young people in our wonderful movement, and this is also reflected in the membership on tMP. As more and more people discover, join and enjoy what we do on tMP, many of these new members are indeed from, shall we say, the younger generation.

Enthusiasm and passion in youth is a wonderful thing, and as such we felt it appropriate that we look to some of our enthusiastic younger members to perhaps take on a new tMP role of encouraging, mentoring and generally assisting some of these new (and maybe not so new too!) members. So, as of today, we have created the new role of tMP Juniors Representative - which can be identified by members with the following tMP badge:

[​IMG]

We have invited a very special person to be our very first tMP Juniors Representative. This person is Sophie… aka Sopha.

To illustrate the passion and enthusiasm Sophie has for all things brass banding, and to illustrate clearly why we felt Sophie would be a wonderful and obvious choice for this role, here's a little bio:

I am sure you will agree she will undoubtedly do a great job for us. Please offer Sophie your support as she enthusiastically helps all our younger members.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sophie... aka Sopha
    tMP
    tMP Young Persons Representative
    imgleft
    Rescue band
  3. Carina

Carina Member

Congratulations Sophie! All the best with your new role here on tmp!

4. gawber

gawber Active Member

Awwww..........well done Sopha! :clap:
    Congratulations on your role as tMP Juniors Representitve ...................loving the colour of your badge!! ;)

5. Sopha

Sopha Active Member

Thankyou .. I know i love it too as pink is my all time favourite colour. :biggrin:
    Thankyou to all people involved with me taking this new role and especially to John! :tup

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Welcome aboard the good ship tMP, Sophie!

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Ditto - welcome Sophie!

8. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Nice one! :D

:clap:

9. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the team!

10. Brassy Lady

Brassy Lady Member

Well done Soph!! :woo

11. Di

Di Active Member

Well done Soph! :clap::biggrin:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sophie... aka Sopha
    tMP
    tMP Young Persons Representative
    imgleft
    Rescue band
  13. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

:hi :woo
    Well done Sophie great to see youve got a TOP SLOT on here as a represenative of the younger members.
    John and team nice to see a new role been created by you:clap:

14. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Good stuff, well done Sopha. :clap: