Take A Break

Discussion in 'Random Chat & Off Topic...' started by HorniKaz, Feb 26, 2007.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

If anyone fancies having a break from their hectic rehearsal schedule for the Regionals, have a break & take yourselves off to the cinema to watch

HOT FUZZ
    It's fantastic!!! Not laughed as much for aaaaaaaages. :clap:

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Tis hillarious!!!!! Saw it last night, not laughed like that in a while!... oh... so many quotes! :p

3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Great Big Bushy Beard!!!! :D

4. indeed its great!! i saw it on friday and i never stopped laughing!!! :clap:

music and lyrics is really good too.....i shouldn't really admit it but i was holding in tears near the end!! :oops: (not because it was so bad before anyone says it!!)

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

I watched happy feet tother day... but not at cinema, not been there since harry potter. but yeah, happy feet is good too :)

6. Magico

Magico New Member

I went to see Hot Fuzz last week. It was the best film I have seen in ages, absolutely brilliant. It must be good beacuse the cinema was packed, where as there is usually only about five people in it! I would definately recommend going to see it. I agree with Music and Lyrics too, that was very good. I went to see The Good Shepherd (think thats what it was called) last night though and walked out half way though it because I was bored and my friend fell asleep, it was a bit confusing!

7. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I reckon Hot Fuzz is better than Shaun of the Dead, the same cast also starred in THIS

I used to watch it about 5 years ago and loved it!!

:D