Take A Break

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by HorniKaz, Feb 26, 2007.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

If anyone fancies having a break from their hectic rehearsal schedule for the Regionals, have a break & take yourselves off to the cinema to watch

HOT FUZZ
    It's fantastic!!! Not laughed as much for aaaaaaaages. :clap:

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Tis hillarious!!!!! Saw it last night, not laughed like that in a while!... oh... so many quotes! :p

3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Great Big Bushy Beard!!!! :D

4. Hell's_Trombone

Hell's_Trombone Member

indeed its great!! i saw it on friday and i never stopped laughing!!! :clap:

music and lyrics is really good too.....i shouldn't really admit it but i was holding in tears near the end!! :oops: (not because it was so bad before anyone says it!!)

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

I watched happy feet tother day... but not at cinema, not been there since harry potter. but yeah, happy feet is good too :)

6. Magico

Magico New Member

I went to see Hot Fuzz last week. It was the best film I have seen in ages, absolutely brilliant. It must be good beacuse the cinema was packed, where as there is usually only about five people in it! I would definately recommend going to see it. I agree with Music and Lyrics too, that was very good. I went to see The Good Shepherd (think thats what it was called) last night though and walked out half way though it because I was bored and my friend fell asleep, it was a bit confusing!

7. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I reckon Hot Fuzz is better than Shaun of the Dead, the same cast also starred in THIS

I used to watch it about 5 years ago and loved it!!

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice