Synergy Brass Line of Music

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AKBrassPress, Sep 13, 2006.

1. AKBrassPress

AKBrassPress New Member

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make you aware of my latest project. I am now publishing The Synergy Brass Quintet line of music.

http://www.akbrasspress.com/synergybrass.htm

Please check it out! Many of the pieces I have available right now are recorded on their cd: Masterworks for brass: Music of the Renaissance & Baroque.

One thing I really like about their line of music as a trumpet player is everything comes with a C and Bb part. Some come with more parts. The arrangement of the hallelujah chorus comes with 1st trumpet in A,D,C and Bb, an 2nd trumpet in D,C and Bb. So, you can pick which key you want to play it in. One a side note, this arrangement works with the original hallelujah chorus. I know I will be getting the whole quintet to play along with the choir on easter this year so I don't have to play it alone. They always just sit there and pick at me because I have to play it alone. Why not make them play?

There are only 12 pieces right now. There are MANY more coming very soon. I will post when I have more of them up on the site.

Many of you may have heard them at ITG this summer. If not, I would highly recomend attending one of their performances if they are in your area. They are quit good!

Thanks!

Andrew Kissling
    www.AKBrassPress.com