SymphoniX - Band Planning & Administration Software

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by awalker, May 2, 2011.

1. awalker

awalker Member

Been a while since I last posted, but have been working hard on improving the system based on feedback received.

Version 1.7, due to be released (hopefully!) at the end of the week will contain:

• Music Library
    • Music Performance recording
    • Engagements
    • Players/Members
    • Inventory
    • Music Loans
    • Inventory Loans
    • Finance Tracking
    • Subs Tracking/Management
    • Budgeting
    • User Management
    • Access Permissions
    • Data Protection Management
    • Wide range of reports
    • Custom reporting
    • Exporting
    • ...and more!

There are now three versions of the system:

• Standalone - Install SymphoniX on a standalone computer in your bandhall or network environment
    • VPS - Your own virtual server allowing you access to the system from any computer with an internet connection
    • Shared-VPS - SymphoniX on a shared virtual server allowing you access to the system from any computer with an internet connection at a reduced rate.

For more information, please visit www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/applications.php.

I am also looking for beta testers to test new versions and submit their feedback/comments. If you are interested, please PM me. You will get SymphoniX at a discounted rate and new versions before they are officially released :)

2. awalker

awalker Member

With the release of SymphoniX v1.7 Standalone coming in the next few weeks (this has already been released on the VPS version), we are offering a 50% reduction on the current v1.6 price making it available for just £27.50.

The standalone version of SymphoniX is a per computer licence and does not expire. A great bargain to be had.

When v1.7 is released, v1.6 will be offered the new version at a highly discounted price.

More information on SymphoniX can be found at http://www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/applications.php and our order system at http://www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/client.

Use the coupon code TMP2011 to receive your discount.

Please PM me if you have any questions.