SymphoniX - Band Planning & Administration Software

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by awalker, May 2, 2011.

1. awalker

awalker Member

Been a while since I last posted, but have been working hard on improving the system based on feedback received.

Version 1.7, due to be released (hopefully!) at the end of the week will contain:

• Music Library
    • Music Performance recording
    • Engagements
    • Players/Members
    • Inventory
    • Music Loans
    • Inventory Loans
    • Finance Tracking
    • Subs Tracking/Management
    • Budgeting
    • User Management
    • Access Permissions
    • Data Protection Management
    • Wide range of reports
    • Custom reporting
    • Exporting
    • ...and more!

There are now three versions of the system:

• Standalone - Install SymphoniX on a standalone computer in your bandhall or network environment
    • VPS - Your own virtual server allowing you access to the system from any computer with an internet connection
    • Shared-VPS - SymphoniX on a shared virtual server allowing you access to the system from any computer with an internet connection at a reduced rate.

For more information, please visit www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/applications.php.

I am also looking for beta testers to test new versions and submit their feedback/comments. If you are interested, please PM me. You will get SymphoniX at a discounted rate and new versions before they are officially released :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    SymphoniX
    Software
    Administration
    Planning
    Version 1.7
  3. awalker

awalker Member

With the release of SymphoniX v1.7 Standalone coming in the next few weeks (this has already been released on the VPS version), we are offering a 50% reduction on the current v1.6 price making it available for just £27.50.

The standalone version of SymphoniX is a per computer licence and does not expire. A great bargain to be had.

When v1.7 is released, v1.6 will be offered the new version at a highly discounted price.

More information on SymphoniX can be found at http://www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/applications.php and our order system at http://www.adtechconsultancy.co.uk/client.

Use the coupon code TMP2011 to receive your discount.

Please PM me if you have any questions.