>>> Swindon Brass Vacancies <<<

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by mjmilnes, Apr 25, 2011.

1. mjmilnes

mjmilnes New Member

We are a friendly and active 4th section band in the Swindon area of Wiltshire and are always happy to see new faces. We currently have vacancies for a Euphonium, 2nd baritone and back-row cornet, but all welcome if you'd like to come along and join in.

Please contact Bruce on 07760724713 or email
    enquiries@swindonbrass.co.uk.We practice every Monday and Thursday at 8pm at Purton Club, Station Road, Purton, near Swindon.

Moved into the area and looking for a friendly band to join? Had a band 'career break' and thinking of playing again? Or learning a brass instrument and looking for a great way to extend your experience? Then come along to a practice and join in!

Brass Band Results :clap:

[​IMG]

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Swindon
    Wiltshire
    @swindonbrass.co.uk
    URL
    SIZE
  3. Hi, I live in Stratton St Margaret in Swindon, and had to give up my band practice because my job intrerfered with when we were rehearsing. I would be very interested in coming along if that's alright? I play euphonium.

Many Thanks,

Rachael

4. mjmilnes

mjmilnes New Member

Hello Rachel,

Many thanks for your message. You would be very welcome to come along to the next practice. We meet on Mondays and Thursdays but our next practice is on Thursday 5th May because of the Bank Holiday. A career change will mean that we have a vacancy for a Euphonium player this month.

The address in the original posts links to a map showing where we practice. Looking forward to seeing you.

Martin Milnes
    Bass Trombone + Publicity.
    07834 521 557

5. Thank you very much for welcoming me :) i should be able to make the reharsal on the 4th, what times do you finish rehearsing?

Many thanks,
    Rachael

6. mjmilnes

mjmilnes New Member

Hello Rachael,

Thanks for your reply. It's next Thursday, the 5th. We finish at 9:30pm. We always manage to start and end on time.

See you there.

7. mjmilnes

mjmilnes New Member

Hello Rachael,

I mentioned at Swindon Brass this evening that you may be there this Thursday.

I was asked if you have your own Euphonium? I thought I better check that with you.
    One of the Band's own Euphoniums will become available in the next week or so but
    will not be available this coming Thursday.

Martin.

8. Hey, i do have my own euphonium.

Do you know what buses go around your rehearsal area??

Many thanks
    Rachael