Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by suzie_day, Nov 22, 2005.

1. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

hey every one!!

im a hyperactive 14yr old baritone player in outback australia.

music is my life. i would be nothing with out it.

i am ****ed off cos our school doesnt have a music program

baritones rule okay?

im getting my own trumpet soon. yay!!!
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi Suzie ;)

Good to have another Southern Hemisphere member on board, and we'll look forward to hearing your news and reading your posts.

3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Good to know that there's at least one person in Australia enthusiastic about playing the baritone :)

Welcome to the forum!
  4. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

cool!!! where are you???
  5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I'm afraid I'm over in the cold, wintery UK but there are several tMPers from downunder: Fitzy & Fitzy's GF, Aussie Tuba, Kerwintootle, kiwiposaune are some that spring to mind.
  6. Chiltern

Chiltern New Member

An "old" new euph player, been learning for six months, hope to quit blatting and start playing soon. Hello to our "Suzie from down under," I was at the cold concert venue where the piece played in your honour was warmly presented. Congrats on losing the railroad tracks recently!

Euphonium Neophyte
  7. 1alexm

1alexm Member

hi, I am also 14 years old and my school dosent have a music program
  8. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

you were there!!!??? wow! lucky you! i still havnt even been able to hear the recording, as the speakers at home are bugged.

yeah, the braces are off, and i can finally play again. also *cough cough* ummmm./.....i play uummmmm...flugle now. ok every one, you can stab me now, not that there is much left. the aussies and americans already have.
  9. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

That's okay. Only one better instrument - HORN - Maybe someday you'll reach this peak.
  10. Highams

Highams Member

Hi Suzie,

It's currently sitting at no.4 in the acidplanet classical chart, so nearly a Christmas no.1 !

11. Crabby

Crabby New Member

You seem to be a little isolted in your thoughts. My Jess has a brand spankin 4 valver and her buddy Marita has too. Jess is the current Junior and senior BARITONE champ in Victoria. They both are the Duet Champs etc etc. Jess has been accepted into Melbourne University on BARITONE. The Ern Keller recently was won by Kristie Rowe, a Baritone player. I think she whooped some British ass as did my Jess along the way.

Baritones flourish in Melbourne
  12. Crabby

Crabby New Member

Cheezels Suzie.......... You told me that you were 16. You seem to be everywhere.

Told them the secret yet?? No need..
  13. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

its not really a secret you know. i just dont shout it out every where i go.
    oh, and btw, im not 16! i actually look 16 or 17 when im all dressed up in either my work or band uniforms. im 14, although i will be 15 in ELEVEN DAYS!!!

happy new year every one!
  14. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

make that 10 days now!!!

yay! i cant wqait to be 15!!!