Support the Underdog!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Redhorn, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Essex football is flying at the moment! Our two league teams Southend and Colchester currently top League 1, and West Ham (just about Essex!) are flying high!

The Super U's take on Chelsea on Sunday in the FA CUP, and I'll be there (providing baby number 2 doesnt make an early appearance) to see an epic victory!

Those who fancy a flutter might wanna put a few quid on Neil Danns to score, and Col U to win 1-0, at 600-1!!!! Hes the highest scoring midfielder in the country, other than Gerrard and Lampard!

Come on you u's!

2. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Of course I'll be supporting the underdogs.
    I hate top flight football where the players are overpaid whiners who think that they are the club (a la Mido in the ANC).
    Championship & League football are the better in my opinion because most of the players are British and are getting paid a reasonable amount for what they do.

3. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

It comes naturally to a Sheffield Wednesday and Yorkshire Cricket supporter!! :lol:

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Support Colchester? Against Chelsea? Hmmm - don't know if I can? Ah go on then!

COME ON THE U'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Well, Chelesa have scored.....................................into their own net!!

Chelsea 0 - Colchester 1 (Carvalio OG) :)

Come on you U's!!!!

6. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

We nearly had them! 10 mins away from a replay! Incredible atmosphere at todays game, i'll remember it for a LONG time!