SuperTot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Aug 6, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Have just taken LittleBabyBadger for a long walk up Moel Famau. I don't quite know how to put this. She beat me. She's 5 years old and she can beat me up a 3 mile 500ft climb.:mad: :oops:
    In my defence it was very hot and I don't do so well in the heat, and I was carrying the rucksack (next time she gets to carry it the little swine....) but she hopped and skipped and chirped up even the steepest inclines, only momentarily distracted by butterflies.
    I am now surfing the web for old people's homes to check myself into.:frown:
    BMB
    xx

2. Di

Di Active Member

Aww, poor Mummy badger.

I guess it's the same as these youngsters breezing their way through a piece of music whilst we're sat struggling with all the semi-quavers. No one's told them its supposed to be difficult! :mad:

3. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

Never knew badgers were members of the pig family:biggrin:

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Ah, well. Funnily enough, Daddy badgers are called boars and mummy badgers are called sows. Please keep any comments to yourself...
    BMB
    xx

5. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

I'll consider myself told off then:(

6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Ah little 'uns don't you just love them! :)

I had a family come thru the checkout today at tesco's- The little boy kept repeatidly shouting at the top of his voice "dad, mum said shes going to kill you"!

I dont think mum was too pleased! and i certainly dont think she appreachiated the "domestic" being broadcasted to all of tescos!