Superb Customer Service experience...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Jan 5, 2007.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We all know how well the Amazon customer experience interface has been designed, and how well it works. Well, I just ordered something off Amazon and spotted this:

[​IMG]

Before I became self employed, I used to work for a company with an equally superb approach to Customer Service. It won them a lot of business.

But how's that from Amazon for making customers feel they are being catered for...;) Spot on I'd say, can't fault them.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Amazon
    Superb Customer Service experience
    Amazon customer experience interface
    IMG
    lot
  3. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

Got to agree, John. Amazon have improved their setup no end as I sometimes felt they were a bit expensive compared with other online retailers. They are very competitive price-wise now and their customer service is superb. I had to return a faulty item a while back and they refunded me and arranged return carriage very quickly.:clap:

4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Not only that, but if you scroll down the page, they have the usual "Recommended Products" but now underneath you can tick if you own it already or don't want it, and rate their recommendations so that they can tailor future recommendations more accurately. :eek:

I read an article only yesterday about how certain companies are really working on what's known as "Web 2.0" and Amazon is definitely one of them.