Super_Sops Forfeit?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Naomi McFadyen, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I would like to point out that the first orginal post BOC Brother posted did actually say 300 PAGES... not 300 WORDS, which is what is being said...

I'm sure that BOC Brother is messing around with the housemates heads and feel I need to retain the sanity of the housemates by saying I disagree with what Roger Thorne has posted recently saying that the original post was not edited...

The housemates may not beable to disagree with this claim, but us supporters of super_sop are!!

2. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I agree with Naomi. Not just because she's scary :wink: , but I saw that Craig was originally asked to write a 300 page essay (which is a book). I was wondering whether BOC Brother was intending to use this as a fundraising exercise by selling the book to pay for the food to feed the housemates, but I have to agree with Naomi. They are using psychology to keep us entertained. :lol: :lol: I'm sure Craig will manage!
  3. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

You actually think the book would sell????
  4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Well who can tell? You guys would have to do lots of marketing and stuff to make sure that it did though, otherwise you'd starve! :shock:
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

If the pic you sent us was in it Jo... maybe....??
  6. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Oi You!

:lol: :lol:
  7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Cue a suggestion for a tMP 2005 calendar as a fund raiser :wink:
  8. Naomi McFadyen

9. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

10. Naomi McFadyen

YAY... he did it :D 300 words EGGSactly!

Well done me lover! 8)
  11. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

12. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Well done Craig! Woohooo to the bright-shirted-wonder!!!
  13. Naomi McFadyen

lol! Cheeky moo...
    Devon talk ;-)
  14. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

awww.. BOC Brother has been really kind and taken off the red message in Super Craig's signature. 3 cheers for BOC Bro..!!!

*goes off to get a life...*
  15. Naomi McFadyen

well, there wasnt any need for it to be there anymore seeing as he completed the task ;-)