Sunday Rehearsal Wanted NorthWest

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Rumble, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Hello,
    Does anyone know of a band that rehearses on a Sunday in the North West, preferably a non-contesting band either Brass or Military... any suggestions most welcome.... thanks.:tup

Rumble

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    NorthWest
    band
    Brass
    anyone
    thanks.
  3. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Golborne Band rehearse on a Sunday, they're still a registered contesting band, but don't make that many appearances anymore.

Website

4. Sunday rehersal

The Lancastrian Brigade and Corp of Drums reherse every Sunday morning @ Fulwood barracks, Preston. Rehersal time is 10:30am to 12:30.

What instrument do you play?

If you're interested, give me a call on 07733 011081.

Ta

Dom

5. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i think Blackburn and Darwen rehearse on a sunday, theyre 1st section at the moment, but they are goin up into champs section i think. so, if you're lookin for noncontesting then, they may not be for you. but you never know :)

i think they have a website somewhere (www.ibew.co.uk will probably have it listed)

6. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Sunday rehearsals

Hello again and thanks for the suggestions so far .... I should have said in my first post, that i am looking for a 4th section/none contesting band. I don,t think my talents will stretch to the championship level :oops: but thanks again for the idea,s, i,m still looking!

Rumble

7. Top Trom!

Top Trom! New Member

Hi Rumble,
    The Dearham Band practices on a Sunday 6.30pm to 8.30pm. They are a third section band, but have individuals that play and do not contest of all abilities, so it is very informal and everyone plays to their ability but also learns along the way.

We do quite a lot of concerts, so there is always a good variety of music played.

If you are interested, please reply.

8. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Dearham band

Hi Top Trom,
    Thanks for that one but it,s too far away from Lancashire, otherwise it would have been perfect ... thanks again

Rumble

9. Top Trom!

Top Trom! New Member

No problem Rumble, wasn't sure where you were located. Happy hunting.