suggestions for holiday

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sparkling_quavers, May 18, 2005.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Hi, we are looking where to book a holiday for the summer. We want somewhere quiet with nice hotel and pool, all inclusive type thing. NO ermmmmm (to be polite) drunk young people. Infact ideally no clubs! Also not a mega long flight!!

Any suggestions!??! :cool:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Infact
    suggestions
    pool
    mega long flight
    clubs
  3. asteria

asteria Member

How about Pontins?! No flight, all inclusive, no clubs and no drunk people (cos there's no banders in sight at this time of year)! ;)

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It's one of thenicest places in the world and I'll alow you to go there, but everybody can't go because I that might spoil it (although tourism is slowly getting a grip...but very slowly!)

It's a small place on the southern peloponnese in Greece, about an hour south of Kalamata. A small town called Stoupa. Beautiful beaches and snorkelling ,a few bars, but nothing too exciting and lots of wonderful Greek people.

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Except for the long flight...I really must recommend the Disney Resorts in Orlando. It is really a class place and you can geta nice park hopper pass so you can go to any park.

6. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Northumberland. So beautiful, so quiet. And no flight required and few tourists.

Awesome. Do it.

7. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Villa de Benidorm!!!

8. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Cala Llonga in Ibiza or C'an Picafort in Majorca. We took the little man there for a holiday in the last two years (when he was 2 and 3). No loud clubs (especialliy in Cala Llonga), no drunken rabble, just a nice relaxing holiday on both occassions.

9. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

If you're happy to go that far, then head for the gulf coast - St. Pete's, Sanibel Island, Clearwater are fab with less of the tourists you find in Orlando. If you like the parks, Busch Gardens is over that way and worth a visit.

I'd also recommend the western side of Crete around Chania - fabulous beaches and the locals really like brits!

Portugal - go the other side of Lagos - most of the beer brigade don't get that far!

If you are going to do Orlando though, being there for Halloween is great at Universal.