Suggestions for forfeits

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, May 28, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Please post your suggestions for forfeits and punishments in this thread.

tMP BOC Brother will get back to you! ;)
  2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

is there any way we could block access to the site for 24 hours as a punishment? Not sure if this is desireable though!
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We could to ones account, but they could still see the site as a guest...
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Or they could just log on as a new user. :?

How about a months sponsorship of tMP as one of the forfeits!!

*edit* not that I think it's a forfeit to sponsor tMP you understand!! :roll:
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Or being subjected to my humour constantly for a week?
  6. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

what humour?

(no offence Dave, I think you're massive really... .)
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

'twas inevitable someone was going to come up with that one! :lol:
  8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'm not sure if the UK version is different than the US, but I am unfamiliar what a forfeit is. Can anybody help me out?

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

We just need a list of some form of 'punishment' for a housemate or housemates failing a task. I think on the TV show they get less cash to spend on shopping or something like that - not something we can do on here - so we just need some ideas as to what punishment we can 'dish out' for failing a task. We have some wicked ideas up our sleeves lready, but we need all tMPers input on this competition!
  10. DublinBass

You could reassign their avatar for them making it something embarrasing and make them keep it like that until the next challenge.
  11. dyl

dyl Active Member

12. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

What a brilliant idea! :lol:
  13. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Best idea yet, BBC Bari. How about we use your avatar as one of the 'forfeits'?? ;-) ;-)
  14. DublinBass

ha, ha :?

Now I'm going to have to change my avatar to save my own embarrassment :wink:
  15. Forfeit - They have to play BB flat bass for the mouthpiece band at next Whit Friday, regardless of their instrument (and if they're already a bass player, give them a sop!)
  16. six pints

six pints Active Member

stay sober at next competition they're at! or wear some sort of cunning disguise at easingwold, such as their pj's!
  17. Nat

Nat Member

that wouldnt work for someone like me because i dont drink what about they have to go through loads of posts and pick out spelling errors, punctuallity and stuff- that would be a pain
  18. skweeky

skweeky Member

how about a 1000, (or if you have a list of severity: to the amount of words you have to write) eg if you are slightly naughty then the forfeit would be say 200 word essay on something and really bad is say 5000 words?
  19. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Being barred from posting anything outside the BB House forum, or if thats not possible having random posts "edited" by Boc Bro to make them look even more stupid!
  20. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Sweeky's essay suggestion.... force them to write a long detailed letter to 4br/BB/BBW in favour of adding French Horns to brass bands - and use their real names. :evil: :wink: