Sugar Rush

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Jul 19, 2005.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... anyone been watching this great series on Ch4? Nice to see something so well written and different from what is normally seen on the telly! :cool: :tup

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I think it's fantastic!

3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... there's always a new twist to make you want to watch the following week! :clap:

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

I missed it this week :cry:, what happened.
    The last time i watched it, sugar realised that kim had a crush on her!

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... they got back together and they were flirting and kissing in a nightclub. Ended up in tears (as usual) for Kim (... I was at the bog at the time so ???). Her mum went to a nightspot with her toyboy and eventually ended up alone on Brighton beach and Kim found her! Ended up both in a taxi!

(It's on E4 at the moment, so I have to choose whether I want to see the bit I missed!) :dunno

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Hehe... "dans le cul"

7. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I've switched over and it's maybe the next episode? (or what?) . Now totally confused! :confused: Mum'n'dad together .... Kim with boy next door! Help! (and I haven't had a beer!)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Je pense que vous devrez dormir!

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... def. next episode! (... can't be specific with details as this is a family forum).

10. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... Je suis un hibou de nuit! ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    series
    something
    Sugar Rush
    telly
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

Tres bon, mais, moi, je suis un hibou de jour, et je suis fatigue... bon nuit!

13. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

Hibou de nuit? Hibou de jour? Ben, sûrement t'es hibou de tMP, non?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005
  14. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Les hiboux mangent des lapins. :)

15. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

C'est vrai!

16. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

HBB ... Maître de déguisement!! Le garçon de lapin prennent garde!! heheheh!

17. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Not being a French speaker (to such an extent), but simply a French historian of sorts, i can only contribute in English...but Sugar Rush has got me hooked. Can't remember the last time i enjoyed a programme so much!

ThankfullyE4 gives me the next episode a week before...but i eagerly await next weeks! (Saddo i know!) :biggrin:

18. HBB

HBB Active Member

Je sais qu'un hibou est un "owl"... now.. :lol:

19. flower girl

flower girl Member

i have to say its great viewing. however its apparently been innundated with complaints and the producers have been asked to remove it from our screens. (so i've been told anyway)

20. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Yeh I think it's pretty good, but I bought the book a few months before the tv series, which is a bit of a pain as I know what's gonna happen! Don't see what the complaints are about though, if people find it offensive they shouldn't watch it.

21. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I can't believe the series is over!...arrgghhhhhh. The only thing making Tuesday nights worthwhile is over.
    Last nights episode on E4 was the last (i wont spoil it for those that havent seen it yet, which airs on channel 4 next week) but i'm gutted. They had better make a 2nd series!...and it had better have Laura Donnelly in who played Beth cause she is seriously attractive!!

I know i'm sad but its the best series i've seen on television for a very long time. It drew me into the programme hook, line and sinker...bring on series 2...PLEASE!

:biggrin:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    series
    something
    Sugar Rush
    telly