Stuck on the internet highway.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Can all you lovely chaps and chappess spare a thought for our poor Naruco who has, for the last 4.5 hours, :eek: yes 4.5 hours, :eek: been stuck without tMP. It seems to be firing a strange meassage back at her every time she tries to post. Naomi is now reaching the advanced stages of withdrawal symptoms, even though I've offered to post anything she wants for her (under my own name of course :tongue: ). So, if there's anyone out there with an ounce of sympathy for someone who flying away from the rest of the field at an enormous rate of knots, (and no, I haven't sabotaged her, [yet]) and a few minutes to spare, pop along and say hi to Naomi on MSN. :biggrin:
  2. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Doing it right now!! :)
  3. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

I got a text earlier from a rather distraught Naomi, telling me that she couldn't post on tMP! What a disaster! Nao can now do all that work that she was supposed to do.....:biggrin:
  4. Di

Di Active Member

As long as none of it involves handling anything fragile, what with the withdrawal jitters and twitches. :biggrin:;)
  5. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

arent i a caring pupil :rolleyes: :biggrin:
  6. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Hehe, yeah - couldnt have that ;)
  7. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I'm comforting her now. She is distraught! Poor lass xxx
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

9. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

It seems we've had a few odd technical difficulties with naruco's and a few other members' posts. John is on to it now and I've validated all of the posts made by those affected. This might mean that some of the thread game posts don't make a lot of sense now - but then again did they anyway??? ;) :p
  10. Naomi McFadyen

whooohooooo! I'm back!!!! NAAA NAAAAA!!! :lol:

cheers John!!! :D
  11. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

and shes back :clap: :biggrin:
  12. Naomi McFadyen

:biggrin: and by joooooo that was an awful experience!!!! just over 6 hours without being able to post on tmp!!!! gah....

:p lotsa catchng up to do..... and I gotta look at those threads I tried posting in cos it could be VERY interesting!! LOL
  13. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I had that yesterday too!
  14. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Apologies about that lilttle glitch folks. It was all due to a mistake I made when I set up the Whits 2005 forum and thus only applied to those who 'joined' the Whits 2005 group. Should all be sorted not though. Sorry!
  15. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

You just can't get the staff John... :D :D :D