Stuart Pullin

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by andyp, Feb 21, 2006.

1. andyp

andyp Active Member

Unfortunately Stuart (alias BeatTheSheep) is in hospital and is going to be for some time, he has been diagnosed with Leukaemia. He has no net access, but to keep his spirits up, I thought it would be a good idea for anyone that knows him to send him a message here and I will pass it on. He is doing well and annoying the nurses at the moment but I'm sure he'd like to keep up with any band gossip!

Although he has no net access he has a laptop with him with Sibelius so expect an influx of new compositions and arrangements!!!

Thanks,

Andrew Pullin

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Stuart Pullin
    Sharon
    friends love
    family
    best wishes Sharon x
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Blimey. Having exchanged a few PMs with him only the other day, I have to say I'm shocked at the news.

I wish Stuart all the very best for a full recovery.

Well if this experience can give us some more music like Stuart's middle movement of 'Musings' then at least some good can come out of this bad situation.

All the best Stuart, from everyone at tMP.

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

That's awful news. Hope he gets better really soon, and the treatment is a success.

5. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Very sad news indeed - best wishes from here also :)

6. Di

Di Active Member

Here's wishing Stuart a full and speedy recovery.

Di & Vickitorious x

7. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Good luck Stuart, hope you get well soon. We'll look forward to those new compositions and arrangements! :tup

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

All the very best Stuart, I hope you get well very soon and return to posting on tMP. Best wishes from all the team.

9. Steve

Steve Active Member

As everyone has said, if you find some inspiration in this to further your composition's then some good can come from what is truly, truly saddening news. All the very best to you Stuart and hope you have a comfortable and speedy recovery. My very best wishes, Steve March

10. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

All the best get better soon mate:tup

11. Hey Andrew,
    Its Hannah Mitchell, from Eccleston way back when i was wee. Just to say i hope Stuart gets better soon,please say hello to him from me and send him my best wishes. Hope you and Jennifer are otherwise ok.
    Hanx

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Stuart Pullin
    Sharon
    friends love
    family
    best wishes Sharon x
  13. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Stuart is a top man, and has been very helpful to me over the last few weeks. Was shocked to hear this news. My thoughts are with you, and Im sure you'll conquer this illness and laugh about it in times to come.
    In the meantime though, at least you can get on with writing my band parts! ;-)
    All the best
    David H.

14. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

Pass pur best wishes onto Stuart and his family, hope he is feeling better soon.

Darrol & Rachael (ex wingates horn!)

15. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I lkook forward to may a chat with Stuart when he comes back into the public domain. He'd better leave those nurses alone while he's in. We don't want him getting crossed eyes and buck teeth ;)

16. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Good luck Stuart, we all hope you'll recover soon!

See you on tMP!

17. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Aw Thats awful news - hope you get better soon. xxxxx

18. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Stuart.

19. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best. Simon

20. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Best wishes to one of our own from all at YBS.
    more piano concerto arrangements to look forward to? ;)

Hope you're speeding along the road to recovery Stu

21. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Stuart
    our thoughts and prayers are with you, get well soon mate.

Regards

Simon Gresswell

22. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Stuart, good luck, and I look forward to hearing about some more self penned Powerful Brass moments...